LFCC Back To The Future Weekend! Thank You!

It really has been emotional and a dream come true to get to meet Michael J Fox, Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson and one I didn't really think would have been possible.

I can remember earlier this year looking at your website and seeing you had got a few BTTF attendees coming along and this made me happy but not really committing because I never in a million years could see you securing the main man, especially with his health issues but he looked very well this weekend, so when you did it was a no brainer to get both MJF and CL Diamond Passes to secure and guarantee both autographs and pictures......

I'm sure I'm not the only one this weekend to be visiting a con for the very first time because of this! The whole 30th anniversary feel was a nice one and it was really great to see so much BTTF merchandise around the place. The Up To 88 stall was great, got the new behind the scenes book and new poster too.

Yes it was a bit stressful at times and a bit of a scrum for the photoshoots, but we got there in the end!

I had far too many months to think about what to get signed, when you have one shot on a MJF autograph you have to be sure where to put it and I decided in the end to put it on an original, fully completed 1985 Back To The Future Sticker Album alongside both Christopher Lloyd's and Lea Thompson's and I must say it looks AWESOME! Can't wait to get it all framed up and knowing that one million percent that they are the genuine signed in front of my very eyes makes it such a good feeling! Can't be many of those around!

Showmasters, I know you have taken some flack and some has been very valid, but I salute you on making this dream come true! I don't know how you secured MJF but it was worth every single penny!!! A massive thank you to all the fellow BTTF fans I met over the weekend, truly fantastic!!!

DSMJFInternet_Small.png

BTTFInternet_Album_Small.png

• Like 4

Sticker Abum looks awesome......

Thanks! I'm beaming with happiness!

The really cool thing about meeting them at a signing event is that MJF, Chris Lloyd and Lea Thompson all took there time to ask me where on the album they should sign, making it look real nice and not just a rushed put anywhere kind of look.

Couldn't have gone better, thanks showmasters!