Sigourney's pit-boss gets a gold star

I don't like to objectify her in a description, but sadly I didn't ask her name. This wonderful young blonde lady with her hair in pigtails and wearing the red crew shirt provided the sweetest, friendliest, and tbh, best crew experience ever. She could not have been nicer and more helpful to us, even at 5.30pm on a Sunday that was long and tiring for all concerned. It really, really, really made my weekend when I managed to be among the last dozen or so to meet Ms Weaver. It helped that my experience with the headline guest was also excellent. Much calmer and more personal that I could have expected with such a "name" and certainly compared to some guests a fraction of her price (and celebrity) at previous events. I'm not saying it was a perfect weekend throughout, it was off-the-scale busy, and unfortunately that brings ... challenges for everyone. But this makes it all the more important that excellent customer service is acknowledged and credited. Miss, you were wonderful - and I really appreciate all your assistance. :)

Daz, you beat me to it! I was going to get on here and praise Hannah (and Ben from her team) for her professionalism and hard work yesterday as well. My partner and I were also in the last batch to meet Sigourney Weaver, after trying all day Saturday and Sunday. No matter how many times we came back to check on the situation, she always had a smile, answered our questions honestly and encouraged us to not give up hope. I found out her name and told someone at the organisers table before we left, but I wanted to publicly thank her too!

Hannah, I was the American swooning over Iain Glenn when he walked past us :rolleyes: Hope to see you at other SM events xx