Thank you Showmasters

I have to say that despite first time worries and concerns about queuing etc. I've had a really wonderful day with my Robert Englund Diamond Pass. I'm delighted with the in makeup photoshoot and enjoyed the talk. Paid for a standard photoshoot with Robert too and that also came out great and was so easy queuing with the pass.

I'd also like to say the staff at the event today were fantastic and couldn't do enough for you. I arrived and joined the queue at 08:20 and was in just after 9am so no dramas there.

Well done to all concerned and big thanks for all the support on here in answering my queries running up to it. See you in Sheffield!

Paradoxically, despite the crowds, this was one of my most "relaxed" LFCCs ever (the hideously early starts may have had something to do with it :P). Thanks to my Gold Pass, I got absolutely everything I wanted. And of course I got to meet some fabulous guests. Thank you!

• Like 1

I had a great time and I know there were issues with queues, stairs and signage but they did try to make some improvements today. Hopefully they will learn from the issues this year and improve for next time. Without Showmasters I wouldn't have met most of the guests I have met this weekend. I also saw Bradley Cooper at the theatre so this was an amazing weekend away.