Lea Thompson

Please invite Lea back to one of the other shows soon! She was an absolute sweetheart! One of the best guest encounters I've ever had. She's just so full of love and happy to share it with her fans!

• Like 11

I'm not into BTTF and so I only got her autograph today for a friend. However, I have to say, I could have stood there and chatted to her all day! She was probably the sweetest person I met all weekend and I didn't even have any interest in meeting her for myself! Lovely lady.

At the photo shoot, much like Neve, she was so sprightly and full of life. I'd even go as far as to say eccentric, but in a good way. Nevertheless, was wonderful to meet her.

I know I am going to get a torrent of abuse, but here goes anyway. I am quite a fan of all the Jaws films, even up to III, which wasn't THAT bad imo. I always have an affinity for Lea in this film and for all the films she's ever been in that I've seen her in, tbh.

She was lovely and was nice to meet someone who was one of my childhood faves, as also now.

Wonderful lady and since it was my first con, was just great to get such a fantastic experience!

I know I am going to get a torrent of abuse, but here goes anyway. I am quite a fan of all the Jaws films, even up to III, which wasn't THAT bad imo. I always have an affinity for Lea in this film and for all the films she's ever been in that I've seen her in!

Lea in a bikini redeemed Jaws 3-D for me!!!

Edited by MrFusion

yeagh best guest over the weekend, took her sweet time when i showed up with my Jaws 3D poster. she started talking about how cool it was to see a non BTTF item, talked about her being dubbed in french in that film and how she met the lady who dubbed her while she was in France, her being on the poster art as one of the waterskiers, ..... i asked her if she remembered her character's full name and she added that on her sig

jaws3.jpg

Edited by Hudson

:smile: Thank you to Taylor at the Lea Thompson VQ for being so brilliant and for helping me get my personalised autograph from Lea Thompson's VQ. Lea was wonderful and so sweet and kind to me. Have a well deserved holiday Taylor, Well done and I hope you enjoyed your last day LFCC and all the best.

Oh Man, Lea..what a sweetheart! Went to her photoshoot dressed in a Marty McFly style cosplay where upon she jumps up and loudly exclaims "You're my son!" and gives me a big hug for the photoshoot. (How I wish I'd kept my head long enough to give a witty "Just don't call me Calvin"...instead of just laughing. But I was just so taken aback.)

Then on the Sunday, queuing for the Michael J Fox Delorean shoot in the Marty McFly gear once more and suddenly noticing that someone walking by was looking me up and down, and then flashing me a very sexy smile! That person?...Only Lea Thompson again, who I guess remembered me from the Friday photoshoot!

So yeah, being given sort of the once over by one of my childhood crushes? Man, I'm never going to be able to watch Back to the Future in quite the same way again! LOL! :dance: