How many photoshoots/autographs did we all manage?

Whether you were there for the weekend or just a day, who did you manage to see?

I had two photoshoots cancelled and missed two others, and then there was the J.LaRose photoshoot kerfuffle but in the end I managed to do four photoshoots and nine autographs on Saturday.

Main problem was getting from the different photoshoot areas on different levels. I don't think any of that really made sense. It took between ten to twenty minutes to get from photoshoot areas C and D at one end on the ground floor, to photoshoot area E on the opposite side on the first floor. Having two photoshoots within ten minutes of each other on two different floors is what caused me to miss shoots.

• Like 1

This was on Saturday :) I managed to get 3 autographs and 1 photo. One autograph was Robert Englund who was just amazing to meet and see :) Another was Ken Krinzinger, who was also a pleasure to meet :) met Darren Lynn Bousman, who was just awesome :) and had a photo with John Bell who is so cool :) Overall an awesome day but crowded and stuffy :(

• Like 1

6 photoshoots, the only time gold came in handy, about 10 auto's, less then planned, but gold didn't help much and access to guests l wanted, these were not even the diamond guests, was horrible, especially on level three with staircases blocked and longer queues for the elevator then for the guests...

I had done

Robert Englund photoshoot plus 2 autos

Jennifer Rubin photoshoot plus 3 autos

Kelly Jo Minter 2 autos

Robert Rusler autograph

Robert Kurtzman autograph

Ricky Dean Logan autograph

Christopher Lloyd photoshoot

Lea Thompson photoshoot and autograph

and 5 more photoshoots and 6 more autographs

And all without the use of a gold-pass, could have done more but money really was tight.

I only got one photo and two autographs but that was all I could afford and all I had planned to do so I was happy :smile:

I did get a bonus photo with Reeve Carney in between his signings, he was lovely and very generous with his time and taking photos with people :thumbup:

Over the three days I managed

35 Photo shoots

24 Autographs ( 20 Starr Wars + Kelly Hu, John Ratzenberger, Alice Krige, Harry Waters Jr)

All with No Gold Pass or Diamond Tickets.

My feet are now in a bucket of cold water............... :crying:

Would of been more photo shoots but one never turned up and missed two due to late arrival of one guest.

Edited by Iceman71

35 Photo shoots

24 Autographs ( 20 Starr Wars + Kelly Hu, John Ratzenberger, Alice Krige, Harry Waters Jr)

Would of been more photo shoots but one never turned up and missed two due to late arrival of one guest.

That is properly impressive! Sorry I had to run from speaking to you earlier, I only just made my John Ratzenberger shoot!

Edited by Wrong Name

35 Photo shoots

That is properly impressive! Sorry I had to run from speaking to you earlier, I only just made my John Ratzenberger shoot!

No worries, I know what it is like. Glad you made it to your shoot.