A couple of simple suggestions for future events

Can you please put on the maps a sticky saying you are here. It would help greatly to work out where about you are in the event and able to get a rough direction on where you need to go. IT would also help to have a list of which floors each guest is signing on with the maps. Have them grouped like Level 1 guests, level 2 guests and so on.

With the number of stair cases that were in use at the event. It would have made more sense to them only have up or down directions in operation. You might need to man the entrances to make sure that a people isn't attempting to go in the wrong direction.

cap

• Like 1

Totally agree! We were in early, got completely lost/disorientated and spent so much time trying to figure out where we were in relation to the floor plans that our VT's ended up being a much higher number than we would have liked.

There was a lost posted on here of who was where for signing but admittedly I didn't see it at the event.

There were more staircases open today and designated ones for going up and down with a member of Olympia staff stopping people going the wrong way.

Can you please put on the maps a sticky saying you are here. It would help greatly to work out where about you are in the event and able to get a rough direction on where you need to go. IT would also help to have a list of which floors each guest is signing on with the maps. Have them grouped like Level 1 guests, level 2 guests and so on.

With the number of stair cases that were in use at the event. It would have made more sense to them only have up or down directions in operation. You might need to man the entrances to make sure that a people isn't attempting to go in the wrong direction.

cap

I was specifically told initially (by a SM crew member) that there was no stair access above level 1, and that I had to get a lift to get up. Once I got in a lift it went straight down, and I was then told I had get in the other lift to go up?! It took me an awfully long time in the end to figure out there were stairs up. Bit of crew training next time please, Showmasters.