Robert Englund - no Sunday signing

Right I got a reply as I saw some of you had the problem of not being notified about the access to a other event to meet Robert Englund instead of the voucher compensation. I been told I can take my Diamond Pass to a event to gain entry but have to pay for the autograph myself (which I can do with the vouchers I was given). I have to present it to a pit boss on the day of entry who will be in red.

To double check if need be I emailed shop@showmastersevents.com and had to wait for a reply within two working days. I also asked for the Bournemouth event so don't know it others will be different policy but assume it's the same for the other events.

Wooo, Sheffield here we come :)

I'll email just to make sure it's the same for there

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right I got a reply as I saw some of you had the problem of not being notified about the access to a other event to meet Robert Englund instead of the voucher compensation. I been told I can take my Diamond Pass to a event to gain entry but have to pay for the autograph myself (which I can do with the vouchers I was given). I have to present it to a pit boss on the day of entry who will be in red.

To double check if need be I emailed shop@showmastersevents.com and had to wait for a reply within two working days. I also asked for the Bournemouth event so don't know it others will be different policy but assume it's the same for the other events.

Hi, just been told that this info is incorrect so you may want to double check the wording of the email?

• Like 1