Could someone possibly help me out?!

Dude! Bcos of you, yes!!

The remaining diamond passes got through just before his 5pm photo shoot and SM/Jason convinced him to come back for people waiting in line.

We were told that it was by VQ number only and to expect only 1-50 to get through. I gave up and went to get my freebie autos with Trevor Steedman and Collete and came back about 5.50 to see what was happening.

They called VQ 125 as I got there so I got the auto at about 6pm by the skin of my teeth!

Meant a huge amount to be able to add it to my BTTF2 poster that Michael signed on Friday so I cannot thank you enough man.

Next event you go to, let me know so I can buy you a couple of beers.

Thanks again mate. Means a huge amount to me.

JB

That's excellent news, so glad you managed to get the autograph you wanted. I can imagine you must have been pulling your hair out for most of the day thinking s*** will I get this.

So glad I could help someone out and glad it paid off, I was slightly concerned it would be a too high number and it could have been a let down.

Was it difficult to get Michaels autograph? as I know he was only signing for half hour a day (BTTF not my cup of tea good films but not my passion)

Rich :-)

Rich, I can't say what the process was like on sat or sun as I managed to get my auto on Friday but I found the process to be very well done. Mainly due to the gentleman in charge on the Friday (not sure of his name) but he was fantastic. Loud, clear and concise when required, answered all questions extremely politely and ensured as many diamond passes got in as possible.

It helped massively that the signing was done in a private room. It was very well organised and should be the norm for diamond guests going forward in my opinion.

Thanks again anyway matey.

I bet getting Michaels on Friday was a big stress reliever allowed you to enjoy the weekend as much as possible.

I agree diamond signings should be away from the crowd in separate areas, my only personal suggestion would be have people called up in pass order like they did for Robert Englund at least then you can better manage your time rather than waiting.

Photo session I think it was B just before I came to you was run by luke and Chris every well informed, helpful and funny!

Did you get photos of all the BTTF cast our just interested in signatures?