ROTK COUNTDOWN

vamps!

Is it just me or has nobody noticed how there is only 22 days till ROTK is out, can you believe it 22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, I'm booking a day off work, just so I can finally sit down and watch all of them in one go.........tis gonna be a long day!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:P:wub::wub::D:D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG... so close!! I think you had the right idea! Watching all 3 in one... god sore bum!

ooooooooooo yes now there is a thought, oh well, looks like I'm going to have to have the whole sofa to myself then, at least I can lie down.

Damn sometimes I wish I had a tv/dvd in my bedroom, could just lie in bed all day and watch films. LOL, I just love lazy days!!!!!!!!!!

sounds good to me!!!!! lol lol yeah i am counting down too!! i have to go into smiths though to sort out a mistake!! i pre-ordered rotk but on the reciept it said two towers!!!! so i so have to sort that out!!! dont they know that ttt was released, like, a year ago now? or there abouts..... :P:o:wub:

I know i've been counting down for a looong loong time!!

ROtk :22 day's

my birthday:18day's!!!

Isn't that magical?! :lol:

Oh that is really cool and so near your birthday hurray!!! we will have a forum party. he, he :D

:lol: i wish i could come!!

But i'm on vacation then!!I don't wanna gooo :D

Hear this!!

I can speak with an english accent and the ppl on my school can't do that!

And there was this friend of my friend she ask me to speak some english then she said: Are you from England?! :P I : I wish!!!

It was soo coool!! :D

Does anyone know if a release date has been given for the extended version of ROTK?

No that I've heard of, i think it's summer sometime. WOOHOO, 21 DAYS!!

VAMPS! LAWRENCE! PLEASE!

Does anyone know if a release date has been given for the extended version of ROTK?

No that I've heard of, i think it's summer sometime. WOOHOO, 21 DAYS!!

VAMPS! LAWRENCE! PLEASE!

LOL he's mine all mine