The Syfy FanCam...

It is the best thing there. Supurb fun to do and watch! I have watched for hours so far, seeing so many people having the time of their lives. Many of the guests celebrities have also been having a go. I have caught many on camera so far, all the Power Rangers had a go towards the end last night. A big slice of fun.

Dont think, just get in the line and do it! Then stand and watch for a while is all I can say!

Edited by RomeroSavini

Got to have a go on Friday and it was heaps of fun. The guy manning the queue was AWESOME getting people chatting and plotting photo ideas with people (grabbing people in and making groups up and stuff).

Brilliant addition, especially for those of us in cosplay (how else can I get a full 360 of my outfit in action).

I spent a few hours watching and taking photos again today. Amazing smiles on peoples faces!

I had the pleasure of watching Ray Park perform stunts for 10 minutes! Absolutely stunning to see and photograph with them bright lights. I never ever expected the quality of photos at a con that you can get at the 360 rig.

Fun. I hope to see it back again and I tip my hat to the great enthusiastic staff running it. You lot are quality! Well done all involved.

Yes! Please get them back for future events. The cam is fantastic, but what really makes it is the upbeat and helpful attitude of the SyFy crew manning the stand. They were absolutely awesome, getting those in the queue involved and turning what could be a frustrating experience, of the hour long queues, into a positive one with their attitudes. I can't say good enough things about them!

Edited by Angelophile