Richard Dean Anderson queues

I was only there on the Saturday and sadly didn't get an autograph. I'm really disappointed as he was the main reason I was there. I would have loved an autograph but I did have a photoshoot so at least I got to meet him. Hopefully he'll come back to the UK now he knows how much we love him!

Edited by Mehetabel

Total props to the blueshirt with the very loud teacher voice who was trying to give out the information she had to the queue - she was a star.

Oh my goodness! It has been years since I logged into the forum to post, but I wanted to thank you for this comment - it made my day. I was the loud crew member, and I am actually a teacher in my day job! This weekend was my last show for the forseeable future (I have a new job abroad) and so your thanks are the icing on the cake!

Honestly, folks, thanks like these are appreciated - the crew might not always reply, but we do read!

• Like 3

Even with a gold pass I was not able to get in his auto until Sunday, I was turned way a number of times. I think the big problem was that he spent a lot of time not at his desk due to photos and other things and when he was there he was chatty and so quite a slow signer.

I had a gold pass and I only got him because I camped at his auto line at the beginning of Sunday (baring in mind I have been trying since Friday), I ended up getting 3 autographs (I was only getting 1) for people who were desperate to get things signed and the VTs they had were above 150. I knew RDA was a slow signer from previous events he's been to so my best chance was to camp out first thing.

My mom had VQ number 7 and still she was sent walking about 4 times! She lost half a day just trying to get anywhere near RDA. At about 5pm she finally was let through and I saw my chance and quickly joined. Then I noticed why things went so slow, RDA was super friendly and talkative so he really took his time with everybody. Still don't know why my mom had to wait that long with such a low VQ number though.

Just curious...did you and your mom sit next to me at the BTTF Talk? If so, did you manage to get that Christopher Lloyd autograph?