Feeling let down with the VQ ect

Maybe its just me but on Friday it felt like unless you had a gold pass or a diamond pass you were pushed to one side and not listened too?

as soon as I got in i went looking for the guests and after 40 mins of being in a line i was given a vq and told to come back in 2 hrs. so i had a photo done and came back when i was told too and was then told come back after 5p as gold were still being seen.

Robert englunds vq numbers were 1-50 and i had 380.

cut a long story short the crew members for lea Thompson and neve Campbell were happy to just let anyone in the queue so i was lucky to meet them, but not Robert.

It felt like the people who only had a day ticket was treated much different to thos that had paid for a gold pass ect. i know a few ppl on the day were saying the same thing, and i have to say i go along with it. i was turned away from 2 photo shoots as gold passes took all the time for the morning ones and by going by what was put on here to make it easy for us to understand turned out to be wrong. it took me ages to work out my day plan as ive never been before and going by what was put on here looked like a good day, eg batches order and 15 mins a batch. when i got in the queue for Robert there was still loads of gold pass holders being moved to the front.

don't get me wrong i know a good money maker when i see one and showmasters have taken the market for it, but at the same time it looks like it was getting greedy by over selling tickets. if you have a ton of money to spend on a gold pass ect you could do well and the events, but if your like me and cant afford to pay out for that on top of photos and autos your out of luck :(

all that aside i got to meet some great actors and without showmasters that would never of happened so im forever thankful for this chance i just feel that this is more for the rich and less for ppl like me that had to save up for 8 months for a few photo shoots and a 2 autographs :(

• Like 1

Maybe its just me but on Friday it felt like unless you had a gold pass or a diamond pass you were pushed to one side and not listened too?

as soon as I got in i went looking for the guests and after 40 mins of being in a line i was given a vq and told to come back in 2 hrs. so i had a photo done and came back when i was told too and was then told come back after 5p as gold were still being seen.

Robert englunds vq numbers were 1-50 and i had 380.

cut a long story short the crew members for lea Thompson and neve Campbell were happy to just let anyone in the queue so i was lucky to meet them, but not Robert.

It felt like the people who only had a day ticket was treated much different to thos that had paid for a gold pass ect. i know a few ppl on the day were saying the same thing, and i have to say i go along with it. i was turned away from 2 photo shoots as gold passes took all the time for the morning ones and by going by what was put on here to make it easy for us to understand turned out to be wrong. it took me ages to work out my day plan as ive never been before and going by what was put on here looked like a good day, eg batches order and 15 mins a batch. when i got in the queue for Robert there was still loads of gold pass holders being moved to the front.

don't get me wrong i know a good money maker when i see one and showmasters have taken the market for it, but at the same time it looks like it was getting greedy by over selling tickets. if you have a ton of money to spend on a gold pass ect you could do well and the events, but if your like me and cant afford to pay out for that on top of photos and autos your out of luck :(

all that aside i got to meet some great actors and without showmasters that would never of happened so im forever thankful for this chance i just feel that this is more for the rich and less for ppl like me that had to save up for 8 months for a few photo shoots and a 2 autographs :(

Depends on which guests you went to see... The ones you named, yup, l understand your experiences, if you went for the guests l went for on the Friday, Tim Russ, Gareth wang, Nicole de Boer, Alice Kridge, Kellu Hu, etc, you would not have had a prob whatsoever. Open queues all over and went smooth as butter, so smooth l wondered why l had bought a gold pass...today though l remembered why...

And trust me, also the "rich" had to save for 8 months and work their asses off to buy their gold passes... *sigh*

• Like 2

I just posted something similar here

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89731#entry1942422

Basically saying gold should be redefined to first in (so first vqs) and only have batch 1s ect and have them limited that way when you have ticket 6 its really number 6 and not 506

that's a really good idea, and with photo shoots sell in batches of say 30 a batch and call batch 1, get them all done then so on. i was more than on time and i was told to " come back later " then told different. it could be made so much easier all round. and again like you just said the gold could go in at say 8am and then doors open at 9 so if only 500 gold were sold at X amount at least they would know that they will get to see who they want to and could even sort out some photo shoots for gold in that time too. it was put on here that each batch wont take any more than 15 mins but gold was still having to wait till after 6pm lol

• Like 1

So gold could be say £250 and they go in at 8am to collect vqt

They have reserved batch 1 photoshoot tickets so they go first

Front row seats

And a goodie bag or a free photo or a free auto or whatever

And these could be weekend or single days

(at different prices obviously)

And be limited to say 250 tickets

Then you could have silver for £150 something and have them go in next and then they have batch 2 tickets etc

Then standard tickets can then pick up the rest of the batches and vqs

You can still have diamond packages for the big guests but maybe have a seperate auto and photo shoot time for them? Not really sure how they worked as a timetable because I didnt bother getting one

• Like 1

Front row seats

Then you could have silver for £150 something and have them go in next and then they have batch 2 tickets etc

You can still have diamond packages for the big guests but maybe have a seperate auto and photo shoot time for them? Not really sure how they worked as a timetable because I didnt bother getting one

that sounds really good, id pay for that deal. and setting it up would be easy. i cant see it going ahead when they can make a ton more money by doing how they are now.

Front row seats

that sounds really good, id pay for that deal. and setting it up would be easy. i cant see it going ahead when they can make a ton more money by doing how they are now.

If they keep selling the gold as it is now, then everyone is just gonna end up buying gold and it will just become the new standard entry and then they would have to invent another type of ticket to top gold, super, super priority - you get to go in front of the people infront!!!

• Like 3

Front row seats

If they keep selling the gold as it is now, then everyone is just gonna end up buying gold and it will just become the new standard entry and then they would have to invent another type of ticket to top gold, super, super priority - you get to go in front of the people infront!!!

the only time id buy a gold or diamond is for the top xfiles cast, and even then id be worried it would go wrong lol

• Like 1

Front row seats

Sound like a good idea to me too, then you would know that the VT number you was a true one and not after 500 golds
  • Like 1