a point with the venue security.

Git to say first, show masters team, your are doing a amazing job. Keep up the good work. But, people were getting in today with tickets for SUNDAY. I kid you not. Also, used a photo shoot ticket to get in?

Am I loving the weekend, is it better than last year YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

my friend who went today see people who had there hand stamped yesterday using that to get in lol ive not got the balls to do stuff like that but its something to think about for next year? different stamp different days?

my friend who went today see people who had there hand stamped yesterday using that to get in lol ive not got the balls to do stuff like that but its something to think about for next year? different stamp different days?

Or a different colour

• Like 1

Yesterday when I arrived (with my weekend wristband I collected on Friday) security said I had to queue in the normal queue again. I'm sure you can imagine my reaction when I got to the front of the very long queue and a showmasters team member said I actually didn't have to queue again!

I'm in queue again today with weekend wristband as yesterday 3 different people told me I had to . I just hope I get in for my Robert englund talk. Maybe next year have a day ticket queue and a weekend wristband queue.

• Like 1

I presumed that you still had to queue as normal with a weekend band, it doesn't give you any priority over day tickets. I thought you queued as normal and just showed your band on entry.

You did. The only difference was when you got to the doors they had one for people with wristbands to go through so you didn't have to queue up with those having tickets scanned.

100% it was venue staff. With people having line trouble etc, was down to them. Must say thou, there was one running the que near the underground station. Was on top form. If show masters crew was there, would have been better.

Or a different colour

How do you not wash it off though... a busy day's convention grime is the worst.

I've still got my Saturday entry ticket because they weren't paying any attention to me and I could of had the Friday and Sunday ticket as well if I hadn't waited around for them to take them. One girl on the Sunday had no idea what to do with my ticket - she looked at it and then me and was like what do I do with it - I said tear it and then hand me part of it back - tried to give me the small bit. Obviously never worked or gone to an event before.

I've still got my Saturday entry ticket because they weren't paying any attention to me and I could of had the Friday and Sunday ticket as well if I hadn't waited around for them to take them. One girl on the Sunday had no idea what to do with my ticket - she looked at it and then me and was like what do I do with it - I said tear it and then hand me part of it back - tried to give me the small bit. Obviously never worked or gone to an event before.

Similar inconsistencies with me also:

• Friday - Girl took my Friday ticket. I asked whether she can tear the small bit and I keep the large part as a souvenir but she said no.
  • Saturday - I walked straight in without anyone paying attention. I was holding my ticket up visible for everyone to see but I was ignored by all. I still have this ticket.
  • Sunday - The only day where it appeared to run more smoothly. The person ripped off the small part and I was given the large section of the ticket back.

Also, on Saturday, when a member of crew gave my sister a weekend wristband in the queue they were about to give me one too. I'm guessing their scanning machines doesn't confirm the number of entry passes from the e-ticket, but I could have been given a free weekend pass. Of course I was honest by telling them that the e-ticket was just for my sister and that I already have my own tickets.

i thought the Olympia staff outside did a pretty good job organising the corwds bearing in mind the huge number of people who turned up and mostly within an hour or so of each other. seemed better than Earls Court offical staff who just didn't seem to want to get involved

• Like 1