Sunday Photo Shoot Changes

I have a clash 9h30 for both Bill Paxton and Christopher Lloyd will get to Bill Paxton first really hope to be in before 9h30 if I'm send to a later photoshoot it will clash with yet other photoshoots, if I arrived later at the first Christopher Lloyd (but still before it ends) shall I be able to get it done(I have an old paper ticket for him with a low number).... If this get down smoothly I'll be in line in time for my 11am Sigourney Weaver shoot

Edited by mrvega

• Moderators

How does that help me with three clashes and no chance of staying for the later sessions?

I understand where you are coming from as I have 4 clashes myself, unfortunately to accommodate Saturday's ticket holders Catherine was moved forward into Kurt Angles original time to allow for Rose Leslie to get through hers, as always all I can advise is you speak to the crew at the shoot areas and they will endeavour to get you through.

How does that help me with three clashes and no chance of staying for the later sessions?

It's stated everywhere that sessions can be moved. Here it became necessary because of a last second day change.

I don't know what you told crew, but I've seen tons of people being helped with clashes today. If there was a later Session than indeed the fix would be to go to the later Session.

Worst case scenario: go to the Sales desk, show your travel documents and ask for a refund.

What happens if we have a photo shoot at 9:30 but don't get in until late? I dont want to miss something I've paid for

Yeah I've got Christopher Lloyd delorean at 930 tomorrow and I dowt I'll be in there by the time it finishes ! I know I can go to the later shoot at 130 but I'm guessing as what happened today so will a lot of other people making it utter chaos !

It's stated everywhere that sessions can be moved. Here it became necessary because of a last second day change.

I don't know what you told crew, but I've seen tons of people being helped with clashes today. If there was a later Session than indeed the fix would be to go to the later Session.

Worst case scenario: go to the Sales desk, show your travel documents and ask for a refund.

You do realize getting a refund is not a solution to everything l hope? No one travelled all the way tonLFCC just to get their own money back...

That said l'm happy again with my gold pass...on the friday l wondered why l bothered buying one, today l got shown why it wasn't money wasted....

Btw it would be nice if the crew who was at Tom Burke's queue get told to be a bit nicer to gold pass holders...getting told she rather would you to bugger off, but she has no choice, because you happen to have a gold pass, and then letting you grudingly join the line has hardly a nice experience...

I realize it is not the solution to everything. But if someone needs to leave early it is sometimes the only option

That is unless cloning yourself is legal now and I didn't get the memo. ;)

It takes a lot of work to come up with that schedule and it really is not changed just because someone is having a laugh. No one wants to have anyone leave unhappy. But under certain circumstances a refund is the only option.