Gibson guitar competition

Hi guys I was there with Gibson this weekend - the info of where the photos will be was on a sign you had to walk past on your way in... But it was a small sign I guess ;)

I will post a topic for all to see that will answer your question. Thanks for stopping by our stand this weekend!

• Like 1

Hi guys I was there with Gibson this weekend - the info of where the photos will be was on a sign you had to walk past on your way in... But it was a small sign I guess ;)

I will post a topic for all to see that will answer your question. Thanks for stopping by our stand this weekend!

Must have been blinded by the sight of that amazing throne to have missed the sign, but yeah, please let us know where we can find the pictures you guys took of us in cosplay! :)

Hi guys I posted a topic this morning but just incase you missed it - Facebook.com/gibsonuk

And yes, it was hard not to admire it myself - this event was my first with the throne so it was a surprise to me too (I'd seen photos but it's not the same is it?)