MJF Autograph Help

They got over that as quite a few went in that can't make other days. Then they said if you had a low pass number to join. Didn't do many more but would think he done over 200 today.

I suggest getting there early and ask when you there. I think it should be ok otherwise a logistical pain to refund.

Overall I have had a good weekend but the photo shoot for fox was a mess just 100s of people crammed in an area with a range of tickets. They do get the photo done quickly.

I don't think Michael would want to disappoint. He is such a gent.

Hope Sunday goes ok for you

Wait, cause it's actually possible for someone with a diamond pass to not get his autograph or picture ?

to our knowlegde, the T&C's of the diamond pass (which go both ways) say that you are GUARANTEED an auto ... so they should sort it

I try to protect my autos best I can, but it depends how it was signed - in years from now, the ink won't be as good as the day he signed it and if you didn't look after it well, then yes it could fade. It will fade completely one day - if it will last within my lifetime, regardless of how well I protected it, that'd be great, but I don't see it. I was pleased though, nevertheless to get his autograph.

The photo does mean more to me as its a great memento of the day and not prone to losing its quality like an autograph could and since photos go digital now, it should never be an issue.

Was great to meet him for a photo and auto, nevertheless. Just my opinion :)

This has been mentioned elsewhere, but it does seem that some were only interested in going to the con in order to get his autograph and flog it on e bay.

Even then, I am wondering if it is authentic. Just shows that some people were just not interested in meeting him. Sad.

I got his auto no problem.

This has been mentioned elsewhere, but it does seem that some were only interested in going to the con in order to get his autograph and flog it on e bay.

Even then, I am wondering if it is authentic. Just shows that some people were just not interested in meeting him. Sad.

I got his auto no problem.

to be honest if people are willing to spend out £445 just to get his signature to sell then good luck to them