Christopher Lloyd

Oh jesus. Its like Stan Lee all over again

We were told though that the only way to guarantee auto's from the Diamond guests was to buy a Diamond pass - wen you factor in the number of Diamonds sold and the Golds getting in early to get the low VQ's I'd be surprised if any regular ticket holders get through, but we were warned.

I will have to settle with my photo. I kept trying to see how VQ was doing and about 1pm still not started. Must have had many photoshoots to go through.

Same here. Looked through the guide to see that he has quite a few photoshoot's. Ah well, Photo will have to do.

Edited by maegurwen

Don't bother, without a Diamond pass it's just impossible to get an autograph from Lloyd. Been trying for two days now without succes. Now I'm just hoping he'll do a convention somewhere where things are better organized.

They seemed to be some confusion with gold passes at his queue which didn't help. I saw a couple go down who didn't have a vq. Also whilst I was waiting for Bill Paxton someone with a low vq was asking about him to be told that they needed to get the diamond passes done first and then gold passes!! I think the golds did have vqs but they didn't seem to be checking if they were low numbers or not.

By the end of today they actually got through most of the VQ tickets for CL. He was signing for people even after 6 pm, bless him. Sadly I didn't get a VQ ticket earlier in the day as they weren't handing them out at the time for some reason.

• Like 2

Christopher Lloyd really should get a bigger mention going well above and beyond today.

Whilst the venue was closing down around him and others had been long gone, he stayed on to please all those that had waited hours / all day to get an autograph.

It put a real shine on the end of the day / weekend an absolute legend and a real true gentleman.

• Like 4

To me I wasn't leaving without an autograph. So I waited almost two hours for it, don't even care. The mans a legend and one of the main reasons other than MJF for making the trip. Been waiting to meet him literally since I was a kid

• Like 1

It was fantastic that Chris Lloyd came back but let's not forget that SM/Jason made it happen. Huge thanks to them as well.

They couldn't have known how slowly and meticulously Chris would be signing over the 3 days. (It's a wonderful auto!)

SM went above and beyond to help as many people as they could and should be commended.

• Like 2

I think the regular Virtual Tickets were up to around 50 at 6pm on Sunday.

I would agree with the above poster and say that his signature is full and it is not done in a flash. He seemed to take time and care with people's items.

• Like 1

He didn't sign any Gold Passes or VQ Tickets today as my poster was the last item he sign at just after 5pm which a Diamond pass holder kindly got it done for me.

I think the regular Virtual Tickets were up to around 50 at 6pm on Sunday.

I would agree with the above poster and say that his signature is full and it is not done in a flash. He seemed to take time and care with people's items.