Losing a 30 years old dream

First of all, I hope everyone to have a blast this weekend at the ultimate Con and especially with BTTF reunion!

As a huge Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson and generally BTTF die hard fan, I so regret to say that unfortunatelly I didn't make it there so to finally experience my #1 dream ever, a 30 years old dream of mine..Even though I was trying for months to save money, bought as many photo shoot tickets I could possibly afford and hoping, wishing that I will make it there this weekend. But of course, Greece's economic crisis plus the "capital control" that striked the last couple of weeks, destroyed my ultimate dream, something I was wishing for since I was 7 years old...

Anyway, I just felt the emotional need of sharing this with every BTTF fan, because only a BTTF fan can truly understand what I'm going through this time...I wish to everyone and each one of you to have a blast there this weekend and appreciate this magical and once of a lifetime moment that LFCC kindly offered to BTTF fans. As for me, well, by losing this summer's LFCC and this once in a lifetime experience, I know that it will hunt me forever...But that's life I guess.. :(

With great respect to everyone,

The Last Starfighter

I can't even imagine - I like BttF but am not a fan on the same level. But I can put myself in your shoes, and oh man :no: .

I really hope that karma somehow sends something else your way. It could never replace this, but I hope somehow something else good comes to you.

• Like 1

I am sure under such circumstances at least a full refund can be given. Not that you'd actually have the money in your hands anytime soon if that lockdown...

If you want to e-mail your info to the address in my profile I:ll see if there's anything that can ve done.

• Like 8

At the very least I'm sure Michael would sign just one more picture and if we all volunteered a donation to cover this.... Just £1 each would go so far. I would gladly support to help.All proceeds to 88 charity.... ?

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

First of all I would like to THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart for your kind words and your emotional support, it really means a lot to me and I really appreciate it! I hope someday at a next con to have the honor and pleasure to meet everyone and each of you! My next hope is LFCCW, not for MJF, Lloyd and Thompson of course as I know that this can't be happen again- but hopefully for a possible anouncement of Catherine Mary Stewart and Helen Slater. That would be the best possible "medicine" for me as I lost the BTTF reunion.Well, just hoping anyway.. And by the way, I just saw with great pleasure that Liz White will return there for LFCCW, so I'm starting focus on that since this time I have more time to prepare the trip. I've met Liz last October and I was hoping to return.

Anyway, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support and your kind words everyone, this means a LOT to me! You are wondefrul people and it will be my pleasure and honor to meet you someday!

Best Regards,
Harris

I am sure under such circumstances at least a full refund can be given. Not that you'd actually have the money in your hands anytime soon if that lockdown...

If you want to e-mail your info to the address in my profile I:ll see if there's anything that can ve done.

Thank you so much for this Queen_Sindel, I really appreciate it! Please kindly inform me how can I send you my e-mail address and personal info. Thank you in advance for your effort!