Photos at signing tables

posed photos for Hayley have been stopped. I'm just three queues over, there's a sign up.

You need to share forum duties with another mod QS because you've helped so many people over the past few months that it's now your turn to enjoy yourself. That's my thoughts anyway.

Agreed! Mods need a break too :)

I've had one with most whom I've asked. Didn't ask luke from musketeers so don't know if he was doing them, and jaqueline Kim said no sorry as she has a photoshoot later on I'd need to buy, but other than that pretty much as expected.

Nicole De Boer and Colin Baker said that they weren't allowed to do posed photos. There were no signs for either of them about it. Both times I was the only one in the queue at the time, too.

At least I got to talk for a bit.

I got 'over the tables' with Luke Pasqualino, Julian Glover, John Bell, Alexander Siddig, Sean Gunn, Keisha Castle-Huges. There were no posed photo signs up for Richard Dean Anderson, all the Diamond guests, Kelly Hu, Hayley Atwell (after lunch), Carice van Houten and a few others I can't remember (as I wasn't meeting them).....

Ratzenberger's agent usually doesn't let his stars do table pictures, i.e so people pay for photo shoots - more money for him.

I wanted one with Eric Bausfeld who I only met because I couldn't get to meet someone else so had some spare money. I didn't bother getting a photo shoot with him as I don't agree paying for photo's with guests.

Sometimes there is also a medical and comfort reason though. If you have flashes going off directly in your face all day it can't be nice. I believe it's been stated before that Gates McFadden gets terrible migraines from all the flashes for example. If a guest has issues with that it's fair enough if they ask for no photo's at all. I wouldn't want to be at one of these events suffering a migraine all day.

• Like 3

Less busy guests yes.

Yesterday I had a over the table picture with David Bradley, and he was quite busy, but of course not "Michael J Fox" busy.

Steve Coulter from The Walking Dead, even came round the table at the end of the day to take a photo with us.

Just ask! And you might get.

Nicole De Boer and Colin Baker said that they weren't allowed to do posed photos. There were no signs for either of them about it. Both times I was the only one in the queue at the time, too.

At least I got to talk for a bit.

While I found her extremely lovely and personable this weekend, I noticed Nicole De Boer specifically saying this to people too.

Having seen here elsewhere, where she actively insisted in some cases on pictures, I was unimpressed with the policy.

I was actually planning on getting quite a few items from her but refused on principle, as I do not like the increasingly obvious attempts to force the paid photo-sessions onto people, while at the same time denying it.

As a result that's nearly 3 figures that are going into the pocket of a competitor, rather than SM coffers.

Over the desk photos are never that great, though.

Besides, people pay decent money for photos. Yes, auto people have paid too - but for an auto. What if every photo payer asked for a quick scribble before moving away for the next person in the queue to have their photo? Paying for one thing and expecting a freebie - which is what is being debated here with the paid autos+over the desk photos. So I can well understand why more guests are saying no posed over the desk photos...

• Like 1

2 of my guests, Robert Russler & Jennifer Rubin offered and did posed. Seen a lot of others doing it too.

Jennifer would even check if lighting was good or not today, she was overall one of my favourite guests.

Jennifer was one of the best for me too.

She was awesome

• Like 1