Anyone met Sigourney Weaver yet?

Lovley presence in the room, all smiles and calm words.

Met her three times during the day for two shhots and when she signed my Aliens laserdisc she commented on Carrie Henn's signature saying why is hers so much bolder than her signature.

Not to be outdone she got out a new pen and did her signature over the top of the one she just finished. So now her signature os almost 3D haha

She was also admiring items placed in front of her to sign. She seemed genuinely interested in the guy in front of me as his item was an Alien poster which lit up. Funky.

Dressed very well, some fabulous shoes and height few leading ladies can muster. She towers above most people in them heels haha The Aliens talk was also a great showcase for her talking talents.

All in all a hard day of heat and frustrations, but I met Sigorney. That was worth it all.

• Like 3

She was absolutely lovely! Everything you could hope for and so much more. Graceful, polite and seemed to genuinely appreciate the fans. Not to mention she looked outrageously beautiful.

I was looking forward to having my photograph taken with her as I usually dwarf everyone and have struggled with my height all my life, but I was surprised, she wasn't as tall as I was expecting! She had heels on and I felt like a giant next to her in my flats. :lol:

Still quite the presence though!

I was looking forward to having my photograph taken with her as I usually dwarf everyone and have struggled with my height all my life, but I was surprised, she wasn't as tall as I was expecting! She had heels on and I felt like a giant next to her in my flats. :lol:

I had the same experience, Wayward One. I'd read she was 5'11" and I'm a lady just over 6'0", but she wasn't as tall as I'd thought - not sure if she had heels on or not but she was quite a few inches shorter than myself (I was in my flat sandals).

• Like 1

Sigourney was amazing and honestly made my day. She was so calm and friendly and lovely and had such a presence in the room. She is beautiful and I can't believe she's the age she is to be honest. She could pass for a heck of a lot younger. She looked so genuine and seemed so happy and took time to speak to us, despite the quick 'in and out' conveyor belt of photoshoot attendees. I love her even more now!

• Like 1

I had the same experience, Wayward One. I'd read she was 5'11" and I'm a lady just over 6'0", but she wasn't as tall as I'd thought - not sure if she had heels on or not but she was quite a few inches shorter than myself (I was in my flat sandals).

I'm 6'2" so don't have the guts to wear heels like she does :P I didn't know exactly what her height was so I was a little surprised once I stood next to her. However, she's still tall by female standards and I think that she would still have that presence about her if she was 5ft tall! She's just something different altogether. Such a wonderful lady and a fantastic experience.
  • Like 1

I was the last one at the power loader and she greeted me nicely with a shake of hand. Then, I realised my picture wasn't good :spew: and the crew member told me to go back and have another one. In the meantime, as the photosession has ended, she was changing position sitting on a chair for a group photo with the crew I believe; I had to intrude and say to her: "Sorry to disrupt the arrangement but they told me to take the picture again - Take 2!" B) She smiled, stood up and went back to the previous position and said: "No problem. That's fine: it was probably my fault!". Actually, it was mine but don't tell her ... :unsure:

As per her figure, I had the same impression as others: she looks stunning. :wub2:

• Like 3

I was the last one at the power loader and she greeted me nicely with a shake of hand. Then, I realised my picture wasn't good :spew: and the crew member told me to go back and have another one. In the meantime, as the photosession has ended, she was changing position sitting on a chair for a group photo with the crew I believe; I had to intrude and say to her: "Sorry to disrupt the arrangement but they told me to take the picture again - Take 2!" B) She smiled, stood up and went back to the previous position and said: "No problem. That's fine: it was probably my fault!". Actually, it was mine but don't tell her ... :unsure:

As per her figure, I had the same impression as others: she looks stunning. :wub2:

Sorry to break it to you but the power loader 2 photo shoot wasn't over and there was still a few of us outside on the Sunday in a queue with a good 15mins to go until it ended. Glad you got sorted out though.

This ticks me off something unreal= staff members gathering for a free group photo inside when we were told outside that she needed a break, shocking stuff.

So in other words staff took advantage of a free photo and people who paid close to £400 missed out??? Wow absolutely gobsmacked here if all that's true.

Edited by S.H.R.E.K

I'm 6'2" so don't have the guts to wear heels like she does :P I didn't know exactly what her height was so I was a little surprised once I stood next to her. However, she's still tall by female standards and I think that she would still have that presence about her if she was 5ft tall! She's just something different altogether. Such a wonderful lady and a fantastic experience.

Couldn't agree more and it's great to meet a tall actress who isn't afraid of her height. She is definitely something else altogether - I felt ever so privileged to have met her.