Queueing outside right now...

OK so, what the hell is this?

Security are useless, knowing nothing and this whole system seems pretty flawed. Wristbands mixed with people who just have Saturday tickets, people missing photo shoots (see other post on page one) and generally no idea amongst fans or staff of what's happening. People are cutting the queue way up by pizza express, and me and a LIT of other people are stuck in the shed at the end of the road like cattle.

What???? Ok, now I'm worried about tomorrow. We're literally going to get there for 9 I reckon, which is when the doors are supposed to open. The doors I believe opened at 9 today, so what's with all the queuing??? I have my ticket - shouldn't we just get to go in? My first talk is at 10.10 and I've paid for it so I'm really going to be fuming if I can't get in for then.

Can someone from SM please address these concerns? I've queried Diamond passes on another thread but no answer. Understandably everyone's pretty busy but I'd rather be reassured before I get there and have complete chaos while trying to find out answers.

Thanks in advance (hopefully).

Last year it took me approx. 2 hours to get in, and that was an Early Bird ticket. Now there is only one entry time it's going to be even longer. I'm not very optimistic about making it to my 9.30 and 9.50 photo sessions for tomorrow morning, but I'm going to try my best.

I'm now praying that I can actually get to the 3.30 pm RDA shoot ..it'll be my last chance as I've already paid for it...

As for autos, hearing yesterday's comments about his queue and the small amount of ticket nos he got up to, and hearing from a friend who has tried to get in today, I'm already telling myself not to get disappointed when I don't get any of my items signed that I wanted...

Oh well, more money to save and spend on Michael Shanks whenever and wherever he does another con.. :whistling:

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow at all.

Me also! I thought the queueing system was meant to have improved?? It's looking like a right farce!!!

The second day usually ends up a bit better. I went on both Saturday and Sunday last year and Saturday was god awful but Sunday was perfect. Less people and better organised. It's like the Saturday is the test day. :/

Apparently they're not allowing anyone else in today (according to twitter) How is this possible if they only sold pre-booked tickets?

Where does it say this? I checked their twitter and don't see any tweet saying this.

It wasn't Showmasters who tweeted it, it was someone in the queue. Hopefully they've got it wrong

Apparently they're not allowing anyone else in today (according to twitter) How is this possible if they only sold pre-booked tickets?

Where does it say this? I checked their twitter and don't see any tweet saying this.

It wasn't Showmasters who tweeted it, it was someone in the queue. Hopefully they've got it wrong

Hope so, cause that'd be a joke if so. Sounds like they oversold the show yet again if this is the case.

I've not seen anything from SM on Twitter. There are thousands of people attending though, it's unrealistic to expect to turn up when doors open and get straight in - it's natural there'll be a queue!

Or put this way - no-one turns up for 7:30pm music concert at the O2 at 7:30pm. You get there before so you know you can get in with the thousands of others, get a drink, nip to the loo, etc. Same thing here.

Edited by Firecracker
  • Like 1

I've not seen anything from SM on Twitter. There are thousands of people attending though, it's unrealistic to expect to turn up when doors open and get straight in - it's natural there'll be a queue!

Or put this way - no-one turns up for 7:30pm music concert at the O2 at 7:30pm. You get there before so you know you can get in with the thousands of others, get a drink, nip to the loo, etc. Same thing here.

There are people waiting 20 minutes just to get up and down the stairs... They're already in it's just overbooked. JP said it was someone on twitter who said they're turning people away, not SM themselves.

I'm gonna edit this post - security guard who said an hour and a half was a bosom.

Took us 40mins at most and I wasn't even counting.

They're letting people in one batch at time.

It's REALLY hot upstairs - but altogether it's no worse than last year IMO.

• Like 1