Sign in to follow this  
QueenVee

Already got wristband and got a £95 photoshoot in a hour

Ok so... I got my weekend wristband yesterday. I have a £95 photoshoot with MJF in a hour and there is no way I'm getting in...

Surely this can't be right ? This is the only opportunity for the clock face shoot. And I've paid £95 for it...

Surely people who already have wristbands should be allowed in/go in a different entrance ?

As this isn't exactly my fault that I'm stuck in a queue... ?!

There aren't any around...

It's all just faceless security who don't care.

I can hardly see any wristbands either in this queue. So its pretty irritating. Will be extremely upset if I miss this... no assistance anywhere.

I'm in the same boat although I have weekend tickets bought from the old store and was not told there was a wrist band (they sent individual tix for each day) I'm in the line to get in now about a mile away from the venue

Ask the people behind you if you can duck out to find a crew member, given you're on your own so have no-one to hold your place. Explain the wristband and photo thing, most people should understand.

It's ridiculous... no crew staff. Just useless security.

Missing this isn't going to be my fault as I'm queuing, so I'm just meant to lose out on £95 ?

It's ridiculous... no crew staff. Just useless security.

Missing this isn't going to be my fault as I'm queuing, so I'm just meant to lose out on £95 ?

No I'm pretty sure you get a refund if it's not your fault

There are crew at the front of the queue, if you can duck out and still save your place. Pretty sure they'll let you in of you explain.

But that's what I'm afraid of. If they don't... its back to the end of the line

If they don't let you in you can come find me, I'm still in the queue and will be for a long time! Go check, and if they don't let you in post back here and I'll tell you where to find me.