Photo thread

These are photos of photos so please excuse the below-average quality; I also had a photo with Rose Leslie but I hate my face in it so that will not be made public!

11128773_10100702257264847_231965558_n.j

11753918_10100702257249877_392066631_n.j

I find looking at myself in photos weird - God knows how the guests sign hundreds of them a day! I'd hate the sight of myself by the end of the weekend...

• Like 5

Rose was definitely my favourite guest, she was so sweet! Decided to go for my grad announcement with her and she was all up for it.

tumblr_nrsththzsf1r7x2g6o1_500.png

Also I couldn't take a good photo of the Daenerys cosplayers who won second place in the costume show case but wow she was amazing! Had Emilia Clarke's expressions down to a t! :thumbup:

That's an awesome pic. And many congrats on the graduation! I thought I was being clever with my idea for the Rose Leslie photo session but yours wins on every level :D

11752621_10153632623835695_6324432225628

• Like 6

Just looked through every photo posted haha My head is now done in with overload! but some wonderful moments captured, some I was there for haha

blondie47 You just won the internet haha That is wonderful! I am mortified I never got a phpoto with her, she looks to be some of the funnest photos I have seen. Always a lobely smile on her face as well.

Rose was definitely my favourite guest, she was so sweet! Decided to go for my grad announcement with her and she was all up for it.

tumblr_nrsththzsf1r7x2g6o1_500.png

Also I couldn't take a good photo of the Daenerys cosplayers who won second place in the costume show case but wow she was amazing! Had Emilia Clarke's expressions down to a t! :thumbup:

I havent quite edited my 5000 photos yet.... it may take some time haha

Here are a few to start with, once I have a link up to an album I will give that a whirl. I have an odd eye for a photo by the way

Ray park in the air

3_1.jpg

Sigourney Pondering

1_1.jpg

The Rocks Dad at the end of the weekend getting ready to step nto his limo round the back of the buliding ;) I waited for an hour and saw everyone going home.

9_1.jpg

Wolverine

2_1.jpg

Female Wolverine and her claws, along with her claws Freddy pass

l44bcIMG_0263.jpg

Erin Cahill kicking some serious bottom!

14_1.jpg

Not as much as Jason David Frank

5_1.jpg

Its all a joke

8_1.jpg

Lea Thompson with a lightsabre.... what else could you ask for

22.jpg

Tom Savini being scary

16.jpg

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Like 5

http://stenun.deviantart.com/art/Gemma-Whelan-and-The-Hat-547707378

Edit: I cannot figure out how to embed the pics, so I'll just post the one link and leave it.

Edit 2: Now being told I am "not allowed to use that image extension on this community"

Edit 3: Tried JPEG, gif and png. None are apparently allowed. I give up.

Edited by Stenun