Anyone going alone?

I go to events like this on my own. Find it easy to meet the guests I want to see as I don't have to worry about someone queuing up for something they have no interest in.

Would be nice to have someone with me to be my official photographer though!

• Like 1

Much easier by myself! I have so much to do that it's better without my mate who comes with me and I get more done. (If you read this dude, you know it's true!)

I'm exactly the same...I jump with joy when Hubby says he doesn't want to come..

I MUCH prefer to do everything on my own, on my own terms and interact with whom I choose to :whistling:

I go to events like this on my own. Find it easy to meet the guests I want to see as I don't have to worry about someone queuing up for something they have no interest in.

Would be nice to have someone with me to be my official photographer though!

Ha ha I'm only bringing the other half to be official photographer (she's not worked that out yet)

• Like 1

I usually go with my friend, but we're apart enough with photos. I tend to stay with her while she's queueing for photos/autos (if I'm not busy) just so we see more of each other - and then I duck out as she goes into the photo.

Today I was with a different friend, who was doing her first convention. We were apart a bit, but mostly together.

Both are nice - it's good to have someone to chat to while you wait, but time alone is good too :)

Gone it alone again this year,its absolutely fine, going to sound so antisocial but I quite like being alone I get to do so much more and know when I'm tired and need to stop etc..... Currently sitting alone drinking into a pint of cidre in my hotel mind you :P

I went with my mate yesterday but it wasn't much different to when I went on my own to Earls Court last year. With how busy it is and us wanting to do different things we soon went our separate ways and met back up when we were ready to go.