Don't be afraid to call out the queue jumpers

I can forgive one person joining the queue, maybe your partner was parking the car, maybe they stopped off to buy coffees for while you both wait, maybe they even went for a pee and came back - fine, whatever. Im sure when a gang turns up, you don't have five girl and boyfriends....youre just being C?£$%

synchronized blatter syndrome? LOL

I've always been told girls go to the bathroom together. ;)

You know who you are people. Have some respect. We are all in the queue together you don't have any right to push infront of anyone else. (that means you too ice king cosplayer) Have some respect for those around behind and infront of you.

Don't be afraid to call queue jumpers out, shame them. Everyone around you will back you up.

but thats the problem most people won't back you up or say anything.In my experiance people wait for somebody else to take the hassle. Abit like sitting on a bus or a train waiting for someone else to tell someone to turn down their music. i didn't see any queue jumping myself but apparently it did happen alot and people getting in without tickets.

Agreed. saying "everyone will back you up" is a bit sweeping. And probably unlikely. But there are valid reasons for this - there have been many witnesses to a select few queue jumpers being extremely hostile, and possibly even threatening.

Part of the reason for this is the length of time in the queue in the first place. I would have expected, at an absolute worst case scenario, 20-40 people scanning tickets and assisting with entry.

SM appeared to have, what, 2?

One guy I got chatting to while waiting to get in said half-jokingly, something to the effect "maybe they want everyone to start a stampede!" Well, I assume he was joking............?!

Edited by Mr Brownstone
  • Like 1

I got queue jumped a few times, a few occasions I said something and the person was genuinely sorry as they hadn't noticed (yeh right). But a few were just plain ignorant and knew exactly what they were doing and didn't care, most notable was a few people who just dived in the lift when the doors opened, they didn't make eye contact with me as I ranted about them to my friend. Another was in the MJF shoot, going in batches so it was fairly fast, yet someone still wanted to be first of the 7 people he managed to get in front of, I really didn't see the point as I got my photo before him.

When I was in the gold line Saturday. Must of been nearly 7am. There was about twenty to thirty people in line. A guy joined his two friends a few in front of me and someone had him kicked out to the back. If there's virtually no one else in line what's the harm? And it was one person.

I did have a bit of a meltdown in the Christopher Lloyd VT queue on Sunday morning, people just straight to the front. I'm not normally an outspoken or aggressive person and do normally let things go but this really annoyed me as I'd been outside since 5 to try and get an early VT ticket and some people just had no sense of decency. We had a nice queue inside but grrrrrr. Never mind