Don't be afraid to call out the queue jumpers

You know who you are people. Have some respect. We are all in the queue together you don't have any right to push infront of anyone else. (that means you too ice king cosplayer) Have some respect for those around behind and infront of you.

Don't be afraid to call queue jumpers out, shame them. Everyone around you will back you up.

• Like 4

It's extremely irritating and very rude when people queue jump. I arrived very early this morning after a VERY early start from Wales. I arrived at 945 and was near the front with my brother. A bloke arrived at 1235 and sneaked in. I told one of the staff and he got moved, but not before threatening to punch my face in. I had a great day though.

• Like 1

Is it just me or is it worse this year? I had people trying to edge their way in front of me in the queue to get in and then someone did it to me in the queue to pick up the Diamond pass t-shirts... they just sort of come up alongside and then edge their way in!

- G

I got there later than planned, and my friend came to join me in the queue. It felt a little like queue jumping as she joined me and there was a slight queue behind me, but she'd actually been at Olympia almost an hour at that point. By the time I rang her at the end of the queue and she walked round, more people had joined in the time she took to walk. I did apologise to the people behind me as a courtesy - she'd already moved from the Olympia Way side of the queue to the street parallel.

Later, I offset it further by actually moving back in a photo queue (I had an on the day ticket and had been told to first stand at the back, then got moved to the front). When I saw the whiteboard saying OTD tickets were last, I moved myself to the back of the queue.

To be honest though, the people behind us when my friend joined the outside queue lost some goodwill by smoking repeatedly when everyone around was a captive audience effectively. So much for taking the time to shower, put on fresh clothes, deoderant, perfume - after 40 mins next to them in the queue, I was worried I smelled like an ashtray.

You know who you are people. Have some respect. We are all in the queue together you don't have any right to push infront of anyone else. (that means you too ice king cosplayer) Have some respect for those around behind and infront of you.

Don't be afraid to call queue jumpers out, shame them. Everyone around you will back you up.

I too noticed some queue jumping (agressive with it too, one guy I thought was gonna take out a barrier!) from some Cosplayers.

A woman walked down to the front of the RDA queue today looking oblivious so I don't know if she actually was or acting it - there are a lot of people who don't come on the forum and haven't looked into how the event works so she may not have known about the VQ's, however I don't think there was any mistaking us all standing there! I quietly told the nice crew member on the cash desk and she asked her to go and queue properly.

We had that at the elevator, waited ages for it to come and just as we've gone to go in when it finally arrived, people have walked up and just jumped straight in while completely ignoring us and the huge queue that had developed behind us waiting that whole time.

I went Friday and there was a couple of instances of where I was pushed out of the way without an "Excuse me please" and they weren't even in a rush!

As the event gets more popular there are just going to be even more of these a-holes. Didnt have this much rudeness in past SM events.

• Like 2

I went Friday and there was a couple of instances of where I was pushed out of the way without an "Excuse me please" and they weren't even in a rush!

As the event gets more popular there are just going to be even more of these a-holes. Didnt have this much rudeness in past SM events.

There was one instance where I pretty much got barged into as someone who worked at the venue was running through the crowds at the stalls with some massive bag.

At these events, I've just learnt to deal with people knocking into me as generally it's not deliberate, but this one really annoyed me. Especially as he was so fast and I didn't see his face so I could tell him to be more careful or pass my comments on to someone!

I lost my footing a bit when it happened too. If I had issues walking around I would have more than likely been on the floor. Not good. :(

• Like 1

The 4th person in the Saturday gold pass q outside at just after 6 am had 2 friends join him almost 2 hours later. Then when let in they ran upstairs to get vt 's for the diamond guests. It's amazing how casual they can be when they get to the q , start talking, then the bags get put down near the wall and then they are rooted to the spot. If they are too lazy to get there early with their friends they should go to the back. If the friend wants to stay with them they should go to the back.

• Like 1

I got in quite early, I arrived at 8:11 but got in at 8:45, it was because I had a YALC ticket, though my two friends who didn't have one didn't get into 9:30, I felt bad for the people who queued up for hours. I was feeling a bit self concious because I couldn't find the YALC queue so I kept asking people if this was the back of queue when it was usually the front, I didn't want people to think I was jumping the line. Luckily I managed to find it in the end with some help from the crew.

I can forgive one person joining the queue, maybe your partner was parking the car, maybe they stopped off to buy coffees for while you both wait, maybe they even went for a pee and came back - fine, whatever. Im sure when a gang turns up, you don't have five girl and boyfriends....youre just being C?£$%

That is why i like LFCC. The queuewing is awesome. I am german and it is a mess to queue here. And there is always a crew membder who will sort it out. This would never happen in germwy. Attendends to DSTG will know what i mean...

I counted over 50 people get in front of me! They jumped the barrier or were even let in by security! Yes the security opened the barriers and let people in front of us who had been in line for hours! I was in line Sunday over 3 hours to get in. Some of these people cane 5 minutes before the doors opened and their friends let them jump in. Disgraceful.

People line jumping outside should be taken by security and dumped in the river, not openly let in by security! Or your pathetic friends.

I can forgive one person joining the queue, maybe your partner was parking the car, maybe they stopped off to buy coffees for while you both wait, maybe they even went for a pee and came back - fine, whatever. Im sure when a gang turns up, you don't have five girl and boyfriends....youre just being C?£$%

synchronized blatter syndrome? LOL

but thats the problem most people won't back you up or say anything.In my experiance people wait for somebody else to take the hassle. Abit like sitting on a bus or a train waiting for someone else to tell someone to turn down their music. i didn't see any queue jumping myself but apparently it did happen alot and people getting in without tickets.

There was one gentleman on Saturday who was not happy to join the back of the queue at about 9am. He rudely told the Security personnel that he had a weekend pass

and showed them his wristband to which 5 or 6 people showed him their wristbands and told him to join the queue at the back. The gentleman walked off with his tail

between his legs and uttering a couple of curse words. All I could do was smile.

• Like 2