Diamond Pass complaint

I had to queue up behind non diamond pass, non gold pass holders today for her autograph. I may have misunderstood the Diamond Pass perks for Carrie Henn but I thought we were meant to get priority as well. The showmasters steward told me that it was only with Sigourney and I'd have to queue up behind everyone else for anything with Carrie Henn.

Anyway I did and she was lovely! Despite spelling my name wrong on my poster and then apologising a million times. :lol:

The diamond pass for Carrie was only ever to allow you to join her queue at any time, not be jumped to the front. Again, all this was clearly explained on the forum in advance.

It was never possible for Diamonds to get her photo today, only her auto which I got and she was lovely. Photos will be Saturday for Batch 1 passes and Sunday for Batch 2. This was explained on the forum.

I have just received confirmation.

The plan was always as Rockstar posted. So the Diamond Pass Holders today were told 'no' at Carrie's shoot because of that.

I apologize that this info does not have reached everyone. It may even have been wrong on here for a bit until it got clarified. Again my apologies.

It was never possible for Diamonds to get her photo today, only her auto which I got and she was lovely. Photos will be Saturday for Batch 1 passes and Sunday for Batch 2. This was explained on the forum.

The plan was always as Rockstar posted. So the Diamond Pass Holders today were told 'no' at Carrie's shoot because of that.

I apologize that this info does not have reached everyone. It may even have been wrong on here for a bit until it got clarified. Again my apologies.

Unless I missed something I thought it had always been the way I described. That's what I had seen you post on the forum anyway.

Not only was I told to go away after waiting for Robert Englund's autograph for over one hour but I had to wait another hour when I came back later. I'm not a difficult person and I don't usually complain but come on. I have both a Robert Englund Diamond Pass and a Gold Pass. The one thing I will say is that my gold pass was really useful when it came to photo shoots today.

Unless I missed something I thought it had always been the way I described. That's what I had seen you post on the forum anyway.

It is possible I am wrong. Totally possibly. I got repeat question brain. ;-)

I thought if you had a gold pass for that guest you were moved to the front of the queue? I too have a Robert Englund diamond pass and the fact it "guaranteed" an auto?

Gold passes have only ever allowed you to join the back of the queue, never to go straight to the front. If you have a diamond pass you are guaranteed as far as it is possible to do so. Before anyone stresses over that I mean such as the guest taking ill or having a family emergency and having to leave - extremely unlikely though it is.

It all depends who you spoke to, one said for me with my diamond pass to join the end of the queue which I had no problem with at all until others were moved in front of me, further down the line and had created there own line and I had been there for about 40 minutes which I had the problem with.

Sorry I typed gold pass. I meant diamond. So if you are diamond for Robert they moved you to the front of his queue whether its an auto or photo?

• Like 1

Anybody with any complaints or issues at the event should speak to the pit boss in the area where they had the problem. Coming on here and complaining about it doesn't really achieve anything. If you tell someone at the time it may be possible to resolve it.

Experiences should be shared, so they will be prevented in the future. A pitt boss might solve your problem, but it will not solve the experience. If shared here they might try to prevent it from happening again.

Diamond passes and gold passes let you join an autograph queue byw, NOT give you priority. That was always clearly stated as far as l know

Sorry my understanding of diamond passes was that it DID give you priority for your guest?

Direct quote from Sigourney's diamon pass announcement - same as the otehrs:

"DIAMOND PASS: £395 includes:

- One GUARANTEED in person Autograph from Sigourney Weaver, with the option to purchase a second autograph at the same time at a reduced rate of £75.

- One professional Photo Shoot of you with Sigourney Weaver

- One Special Photo Shoot with you, Sigourney Weaver and a full size Aliens Power Loader with an amazing dressed background.

- One Priority Seat at the Aliens Trilogy Talk on Saturday , cast to include Sigourney Weaver, Bill Paxton, Carrie Henn and others cast members yet to be announced

- One Priority Seat at the Sigourney Weaver talk on Sunday .

- One in person Autograph with Carrie Henn, (Newt from Aliens).

- One professional Photo Shoot of you with Carrie Henn, (Newt from Aliens).

- Limited Edition LFACC Exclusive Aliens Print."

No where on there does it say "Priority" for auto queues - There simply wasn't space to accomodate this today and as SM don't use Tensa barriers it is completely impractical. What happened at RE's queue today was that if you had a diamond pass you got to join the back of the queue, as this was the first diamon guest and the first year it's done there were probably crossed wires... It'll work differently for SW, BP and MG as they are supposed to have seperate areas that are being built tonight.

I was there she was really rude and turned away a lot of diamond pass holders but apparently you were told that you had priority only on Saturday and Sunday but I looked everywhere and couldn't see that so something isn't right there!

Regarding the gold

Pass my gold pass all

Day has allowed me to go in FIRST before normal photo ticket holders BUT only allowed me to join the back of any autograph queue BUT I have a diamond pass for Robert Englund and they were only letting diamonds get autographs at one point today all I can say is, plan earlier, expect delays because it's only going to be the same tomorrow if you've got diamond passes you'll get everything you've paid for don't panic 😊 enjoy the rest of your weekend some awesome costumes today! Now time to get some sleep and race to the front to get Sigourney weaver to sign my 29 year old alien poster 😱

"Yes you can buy extras and no you won't need a VQ ticket for Robert. That's one of the pass privileges. There's likely to be a separate line for Diamond Passes. "Straight to the front" is not 100 percent the right wording."

I'm quoting QS from the main R.E thread. So there was a mix up and no separate diamond pass queue for Robert today? Though QS did say likely and not definitely

Be good to know if this will be rectified for other days. As I'm only coming Sunday and only seeing Robert I'd hate to miss out on something included in the diamond pass.

Thanks all.

• Like 1

on Friday I never got to meet Robert englund as my vq was 380 and at 7pm when I had no choice but leave as my parking was up the numbers on the board was 1-50?? I think the vq is a waste of time.

I did hear that a lot of diamond and gold were turned away and I have to say now ive read it on here I wont be buying one next year.