Diamond Pass complaint

I am very angry. Diamond Pass holders have just been turned away from Carrie Henn's photo shoot despite supposedly having priority! Despite there being only 6 of us, we were told there wasn't enough time! We were supposed to have priority, that was specified in the terms of the Diamond Pass but we weren't allowed access at all!

Very. Very. Angry.

• Like 1

I had to queue up behind non diamond pass, non gold pass holders today for her autograph. I may have misunderstood the Diamond Pass perks for Carrie Henn but I thought we were meant to get priority as well. The showmasters steward told me that it was only with Sigourney and I'd have to queue up behind everyone else for anything with Carrie Henn.

Anyway I did and she was lovely! Despite spelling my name wrong on my poster and then apologising a million times. :lol:

Carrie Henn doesn't have a diamond pass. It is only for Bill Paxton, Christopher Lloyd, Michael Gambon, Michael J Fox, Robert Englund, and Sigourney Weaver. They are guest specific. It does not give you priority with everyone.

• Like 1

Carrie Henn doesn't have a diamond pass. It is only for Bill Paxton, Christopher Lloyd, Michael Gambon, Michael J Fox, Robert Englund, and Sigourney Weaver. They are guest specific. It does not give you priority with everyone.

But she is part of the S Weaver pass and he had a gold pass as well.

Gold pass members had no bloody priority in the autograph queues today. I even had to queue after bloody normal VQ ticket people for Robert englund autograph. Took 1 hour 15 mins.

It's been a while since I had a gold pass before this event but I'm sure it just allows you to join the back of any queue, not jump right to the front?

• Like 2

Anybody with any complaints or issues at the event should speak to the pit boss in the area where they had the problem. Coming on here and complaining about it doesn't really achieve anything. If you tell someone at the time it may be possible to resolve it.

• Like 2

Anybody with any complaints or issues at the event should speak to the pit boss in the area where they had the problem. Coming on here and complaining about it doesn't really achieve anything. If you tell someone at the time it may be possible to resolve it.

We did. She just spoke louder at us.

• Like 1

We did. She just spoke louder at us.

Gold pass members had no bloody priority in the autograph queues today. I even had to queue after bloody normal VQ ticket people for Robert englund autograph. Took 1 hour 15 mins.

It's been a while since I had a gold pass before this event but I'm sure it just allows you to join the back of any queue, not jump right to the front?

Thats what I understand about the gold pass. You can join an autograph queue without a VQT. Not push to the front.

I understand Diamond have priorities for autograph but can't believe VQs for Chris Lloyd only got to 150 and Robert Englund only 70!

Do you mean only that many VQ tickets were claimed or that's only the number that the guests managed to get through?

No, I know this. I wasn't trying to jump the queue with guests. :P It's just that Carrie Henn is included in the Sigourney Diamond Pass and so I thought she'd have a priority line as Sigourney will have for her diamond pass holders. As I say I queued for only about 20mins and got my auto so am a happy camper. Was just surprised that I didn't get use of the pass in any way with her.

Experiences should be shared, so they will be prevented in the future. A pitt boss might solve your problem, but it will not solve the experience. If shared here they might try to prevent it from happening again.

Diamond passes and gold passes let you join an autograph queue byw, NOT give you priority. That was always clearly stated as far as l know

• Like 5

Gold Pass does not get you to the front. It only means you can join the line at any time.

Robert is extremely chatty and his line always goes sliw..

• Like 1