Where did the queues thread go?

I've been here since 6am.. There is about 100 people in front of me so it's all good. There is so many people there is always going to be ques. If it is that important to you like it is to me to not wue for a long time get up at 4:45am like we did and make your way :-)

If like me you arrive 45 minutes after the doors open yesterday like I did you have to expect ques it's simple Showmasters can't just magic everyone inside it takes time and the wue did move relatively fast considering how far away I was.

There is extra crew being assigned to the Gold Pass line tomorrow. Ticket scanning and such will start around 7.30. So by the time doors open everyone will hopefully just be streaming in.

There's also been a refresher on the line separation too. If security still does have issues grab a crew member please.

Excellent! Does scanning begin at 7.30 for the standard queue too, as it was insanely long today?

I was told the scanning is a priority for tomorrow

Sorry but I can only tell you what I was told. I am not going to make up things cause they sound better. ;)

A scanning team left the crew briefing a while ago, so things are getting started.

Although it doesn't answer the question as such it is good to know that SM are aware of it and I just hope that they scan standard tickets as well as Gold Passes.

To me its a no brainer really and makes a LOT of sense scanning us while we queue !

There seems to be a lot of people complaining about being stuck outside and missing photo shoots. I'm dreading tomorrow. I don't know what I can do to make sure I make a 9:30 photo shoot other than turn up at 4am.