Couple of questions for Sunday.

Hi there,

Just wondering a few things. Just so that it eases my mind.

1) I have a photoshoot with only Hayley. If I miss the first shoot as I am in batch one can I go to the next one. Like previous events I assume I can?

2) What will the best time to arrive? prior to queuing. I come from Milton Keynes and so I'm concerned with getting to St Pancras . Any idea which is the best way to come?

Thanks

And more steps, QS!

It was a nice evening, so I decided to walk when I left last night. Walked all the way from Olympia through Knightsbridge, past Hyde Park Corner, down through Green Park, along the edge of St James' Park, through Westminster and over the bridge south of the river, and then over to Waterloo East. About 4.75 miles (probably more like 5 miles, veering around people!). I think somewhere around 10,000 steps, on top of the 7000 I'd done in the venue - though the crawl/shuffle around the venue and in queues doesn't tend to register on step counters, being too slow.

Probably a pre-paid ticket now, not a lot of use suggesting alternative train routes now ;)

To the OP (or anyone needing travel help) - if you have a smartphone and don't yet have Citymapper, I strongly recommend it. It even coped with the recent strikes, offering "strike safe" suggestions for getting you where you wanted to go!