What's everyone up to on LFCC eve?

Is anyone going to watch any tv shows or films staring the guests they are meeting this weekend? I'm going to watch Scream (unless I find a better one) later as I'm looking forward to seeing Neve Campbell tomorrow :-) Also watching Ghostbusters again tomorrow.

• Moderators

Is anyone going to watch any tv shows or films staring the guests they are meeting this weekend? I'm going to watch Scream (unless I find a better one) later as I'm looking forward to seeing Neve Campbell tomorrow :-) Also watching Ghostbusters again tomorrow.

Sleeping lol, early rise to get to London from Cumbria.

Sleeping lol, early rise to get to London from Cumbria.

That journey is a killer! I used to live in Carlisle and that was awful travelling 3hrs+ down to London.

Safe journeys everyone!

watching masterchef lol

I'm with you on that one lol

Who's going to win ? My money would be on Scott :whistling:

i did want chesney but thats not going to happen so i will root for kimberley, but i am confused on when rylan officially became a celebrity :thumbdown:

Edited by cptpugwash

sorting out my prop for when i have a photo with rose leslie... going to have it look like she's shot me in the leg with an arrow and while im screaming and panicking she'll be all like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

have a pic of me all paniking and stuff.

11403468_10152911900240919_7217265875810

Edited by josh-hammond

• Moderators

sorting out my prop for when i have a photo with rose leslie... going to have it look like she's shot me in the leg with an arrow and while im screaming and panicking she'll be all like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

• Like 2

Should be cooler tomorrow - Kensington today was between 20 and 25 degrees...

Tomorrow's looking to be 20 - 22;

Saturday should be 17 - 22 and

Sunday might be 17 - 21.

Remember that's we'll be indoors and spread out more then last year so that should help. :thumbup:

My packings done, so it'll be an early night for me... though having said that I probably won't sleep till 3 :no:

Little furhter south and you would have had to stop your adventuring days... :whistling:

• Like 1

784642.jpg

• Like 3