Feeling the nerves?

• Moderators

Thats great, thanks guys for clearing that up. I was totally confused reading all the different posts and didnt know anything about comic con until this one. Sorry for causing stress lol

No problems, no stress caused we were all newbies once.

Groovy. One more quick thing.

I asked a week or so ago if diamond pass holders are called first for photos with christopher lloyd even if the photo is not included in the pass, its just a photo of me and him. I was told yes, is that right?

• Moderators

Groovy. One more quick thing.

I asked a week or so ago if diamond pass holders are called first for photos with christopher lloyd even if the photo is not included in the pass, its just a photo of me and him. I was told yes, is that right?

The photo included in his diamond pass is you and him and the clock face, is that what you mean.

ok so this is my first ever time coming to an event like this and im a good 2 hr drive away and for some reason im feeling really nervous.

my parkings all sorted, money ready, just about to finish off my bag for the day but im really on edge :(

maybe its because ive never been to one and don't know what to expect or could be that ill be meeting so of my idols and Lea Thompson ( my first ever crush )

is it just me with the butterfly's or is anyone else going through this tonight?

It's normal to feel nervous if it's one of your first events. I was when I started out going to events, so nervous and so star struck I was unable to speak to the guests. It got easier and easier with every time and now I don't have any problem, but the butterflies still make an appearance before an event

I´m happy to go to the con tomorrow, nervous, nah not really, I used to work with music artists, when I worked for a concert organiser, and these are also only normal people, ok famous, but not so much different than us ( ok we maybe don´t have the same amount of money at our bank account like Sigourney Weaver :P ), just be chill, if you manage to have a little chat with them, talk normally with them ok of course with respect as with every new person you meet.
The only think that sucks for me tomorrow morning is the 45 minute ride with the Picadilly Line from Heathrow T5, those seats are so not confy on the London Tube, ( ok the only confy seats on a tube are in Dubai, when you take Gold Seats p )

So cya tomorrow girls and guys :)

I am nervous now all packed. Hope trains on time and not delayed !!

Won't get into London till 1215 then to hotel then taxi to Olympia hope ques aren't too big!!

ill be there from 12 ish ill be in an only fools and horses hoodie lol

• Like 1

It's my first time. I'm nervous, so you're not alone. Feel a bit sick about it. But excited too. I don't do well in crowds and standing up for long periods but I know I'll be fine. The nausea and nervousness is knowing I'll actually be standing next to MJF and SW who happen to be my favourite actor and actress of all time ... it's just a really surreal, strange, scary feeling. I just worry I'll look scared stiff in my photos! Will try to relax as much as I can but nerves are getting the better of me already lol.

Edited by silverbird

I am really excited :D I have been going for the past few years but have never bought any of the photoshoots before, so tomorrow I have Christopher Lloyd, Robert England and Michael Gambon! I can't wait! Also on Sunday look out for Katniss Everdeen as I will be cosplaying her Mockingjay armour.

-----

www.justine-louise.co.uk

www.facebook.com/justinelouisephotography1

• Like 1

Not, my first event, but certainly feeling nervous! What if my costume isn't up to scratch, or I loose my tickets, or i fall on my face in-front of someone famous, or i just loose it........

personally I think this feeling is completely normal.

• Like 1

At the moment I'm fluctuating between nerves an excitement, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, but I'm 42 trying to look like a hobbit. I've enjoyed trying to source all the bits as cheap as possible, its just wearing it now on the 2 hour train journey there and back and at the restaurant in the evening. The good thing is I am with family and friends, some cosplaying some not.

• Like 1

this will be my 3rd London film and comic con I had first time nerves meeting some star wars guests but after the first one was over I was more relaxed the second time around,never been to Olympia before only earls court (lffc july/November 2014) am just excited but no longer nervous!!! just enjoy it and the atmosphere!!!!

nervous - no

excited - yes

Edited by stormtrooper1976

BRING LOADS OF WATER!! almost passed out in the heat in the que today, most of the crew were really nice just the odd one on the photo shoots being mouthy at ppl :( had the best day today, never got to see all the people I wanted to but hey ho still a great day