Just Park scams

Hi guys just thought id add real quick that if like me your driving and have rented a private parking space on the just park website ( so cheap ) you NEED to place a card in the window on the drivers side saying that its a rented space with yr reg on ect as ive just heard some councils have caused some problems about parking spaces being rented out and by having the print out in the window takes all the heat off you lol they send out extra patrols around big events to check for such things as most of the area is permit holders only and there seems to be a big scam ring renting spaces they don't own.

Also mite be an idea to have a full read of the feedback to see if there was any agro in the past.

just wanted to point this out as im renting a private drive for £16.00 for the whole day, but there are a lot of people that try and cash in on convention events just like LFCC and rip people off as its so cheap for the parking, the police do very little indeed.

hope you all have a great time, and be safe :)

Cheers for the info. I have used Just Park several times in the past and found them to be ideal for when I need to get into London. For LFCC, most of the local spaces at a reasonable price were already booked when I tried to find one so I opted for the P4 Motorail car park at Olympia instead. Not cheap but it's on the doorstep, and better than £225 that some people wanted for the car space on their front.

• Like 1

Cheers for the info. I have used Just Park several times in the past and found them to be ideal for when I need to get into London. For LFCC, most of the local spaces at a reasonable price were already booked when I tried to find one so I opted for the P4 Motorail car park at Olympia instead. Not cheap but it's on the doorstep, and better than £225 that some people wanted for the car space on their front.

yeah ive seen some really silly prices, its only when it got out to the locals that this weekend was LFCC ppl put up the prices. I paid 16.00 but the space next to me the guy paid 85.00.

I wanted to use the parking at the Olympia and for 28.00 for 12 hrs I thought was very good, but in the space of me going to top up the electric key and coming back they had all sold out lol

ive never used them in the past so did the silly thing of doing a google check :( lol

I booked with JustPark last year and had no problems. Booked again this year for the whole weekend. Because it's so cheap, I really do worry about leaving the car!

im glad you said that im coming from Bournemouth only for the day but ive had some worry about the car going for a walk. im sure it will all be ok tho have a great weekend :)

• Like 1

I've booked the Olympia car park for Friday because I can't walk very far, £29.00 for the day but I am guaranteed a spot.

I wanted one of them buy they all sold out, its also got great cctv and security so for the price its a really good deal all round