Guest vs Guest

While we are on the count down to the Biggest show of all, I thought it would be good to start a new Topic and thought Do the Guests go and Meet the other guests for autographs etc, I do Remember seeing Frank Bruno dropping in to see Matt Smith in the photo shoot and getting a photo done... :smile:

I don't know about going to photos/autos etc. but I assume actors, from different shows, who are friends with each other go and pay each other a visit (if they're not busy). Last year, on the Sunday afternoon, I saw Robert Emms (Atlantis) coming over to talk to Gethin Anthony (GoT).

At Collectormania in Copenhagen some years ago, I saw Jason Momoa ask Natalia Tena to sign his pear

If that isn't a euphemism, it should be.

Also - euphemism. THAT's the word I was trying to think of yesterday, for describing something without naming it! Was too tried to remember it at the time ;)

Michael Shanks queued with fans at another Con overseas to get his Ice Hockey Idol Gordie Howe's signature on his hockey jerseys...Michael had played him in a TV Movie biopic of his life and, like all Canadians, had idolised the Legend for years...I know for a fact those shirts will NEVER be sold by him!! :clap:

Edited by discodiva

Not sure if this is what you mean, but there was a lot of banter going on between Harry Waters Jr and Donald Fullilove even though they were separated by 2 people on there signings. both just having such a ball. And making it more enjoyable for people waiting