Guest Cancellation - Kurt Angle

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we herad this morning that Kurt Angle will not be able to attend this weekend due to complications with his neck surgery.

We wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to working with him in the near future.

Refunds for photo shoots are already being processed.

Edited by StuartG2198

I placed my order yesterday. Do I just wait for the refund or do I need to email the shop?

Refunds will be automatic.

Cheers. Any idea as to approximately how long it takes and whether I'm notified by email once the refund happens?

I placed my order yesterday. Do I just wait for the refund or do I need to email the shop?

Cheers. Any idea as to approximately how long it takes and whether I'm notified by email once the refund happens?
i've had some straight away and some a few days after the cancellation. You do get an email but it can take 4-5 days for your bank to process it and it to appear in your account.

i've had some straight away and some a few days after the cancellation. You do get an email but it can take 4-5 days for your bank to process it and it to appear in your account.

Thanks again Wrong Name. Wishing Kurt a speedy recovery.

• Like 2

Completely expected but also completely understandable. I must have bad timing as I'd just had my picture printed yesterday for him to be signed! Lol.

Hopefully he can be re booked for a future event.

Completely expected but also completely understandable. I must have bad timing as I'd just had my picture printed yesterday for him to be signed! Lol.

Hopefully he can be re booked for a future event.

Same as me! I had ordered two which arrived yesterday. One from his days in WWE and the other from TNA.

Understand but gutted I brought him for the Friday and when he canceled that I brought a Sunday ticket and train ticket again and also a t shirt for the pic I was gonna get with him hope he can make it next time