eTicket Validation for new orders

I bought tickets before eventbrite went up. I have my paper tickets in an envelope. do i need to do anything or am i set and just bring them when i get there?

This only applies to the e-tickets, so you're set Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I'm so confused, it says one per order and i ticked the box.

But i ordered 5 photoshoots in one go, should i of put the quantity of the eticket validation to 5?

If you order more than one photo at a time, there's only 1 validation charge. If you order them at separate times, there's a separate validation fee for each.

Edited by TrinityKiller24

I'm so confused, it says one per order and i ticked the box.

But i ordered 5 photoshoots in one go, should i of put the quantity of the eticket validation to 5?

If you order more than one photo at a time, there's only 1 validation charge. If you order them at separate times, there's a separate validation fee for each.

So i should be ok?

• Showmasters Admin

If you ordered before yesterday @ 10am and didn't get the email this means you are fine.

If you got the email, paid it and never got another email this means you are fine.

This is for etickets only.

I just received a email "reminder" with all my e tickets. But I have paid the validation charge 2 or 3 months ago ..

The reminder is about the show. If you read it, it's not asking you to pay the validation fee.

:thumbup:

I brought 5 photo shoots, do I need to pay 2.50 for each one or is it all covered? ive not had any emails about it. would be a great idea if the system just did the 2.50 automatic to save so much agro.

I brought 5 photo shoots, do I need to pay 2.50 for each one or is it all covered? ive not had any emails about it. would be a great idea if the system just did the 2.50 automatic to save so much agro.

It's one per order, not per ticket. Depending on when you bought them, if you haven't had an email then you're fine. They are changing the way the fee is paid for future events.
  • Like 1

It's one per order, not per ticket. Depending on when you bought them, if you haven't had an email then you're fine. They are changing the way the fee is paid for future events.

Nice 1 wrong name :) yeah 1 lot is for 129.50 another 17.50 and 1 more as a treat ;) 32.50 that's great news all round then really. have a great time everyone :)

• Like 1

So all we need to do is just buy the tickets on the eventbrite site and tick the e validation box and then pay and we'll receive it on the eventbrite app?

Or is it a different process from before? I'm sorry to ask this but I'm a bit confused.

Yes, I did that actually. But is it okay if it's bought separately?

Yes

thanks! I dont get why it didn't process it as the same time as my order though, I did tick the box...

well it's all good now.

Yes, I did that actually. But is it okay if it's bought separately?

Yes

thanks! I dont get why it didn't process it as the same time as my order though, I did tick the box...

well it's all good now.

there are 2 tick boxes and a big box which actually adds the fee. But as you say, you're sorted now, so no problem :smile: