Latest guest announcement - ALEXANDER SIDDIG

There I was, a little bit relieved that my cancelled guest's meant I would not be so busy & then this announcement. :P

I got an auto last time, but didn't get my photo as Alexander had to leave early due to illness. Can't pass up the opportunity this time.

Edited by bonniesrg

• Moderators

hey I am in the mjf talk at 15:00.. Does anyone know if the Alexander photo shoot will over run 1525 which is when the mjf talk ends?

Thanks

The mods dont have this info to hand, I would say it is likely though yes Alexander appears to be a very popular last minute announcement and will probably be longer than 15 mins in the photo area, so you might get in at the end of his shoot but as I say at the moment no guarantees.

It's close to the times of the RDA shoot, but as we're in batch one for Alexander, and atm they're next door to one another on the plan, then I think we'll be okay! We're booked, anyway and will make it somehow. Really excited about this guest! :D

YES! i was so busy when he was there with the DS9 guests that i missed out on getting his autograph by literally moments, he was right there in front of me but the person in charge of his line said no, he's finished and i was gutted as i had all the other cast members collected, so i am DELIGHTED! i get another chance, thank you so much i love you SM!

Stood in the queue for 45 mins ( excellent job by the crew on trying to manage the hoards getting through the queue by the way) to be told no one knows where he is!! This is ridiculous![/quote

Where is his signing area? Did he turn up?

I did actually get down easier than a lot of others somehow.. but still too close to my photosessions. Oh well.

Lol tell me your secret. Managing to get down was impossible almost, both being in rather warm cosplays, it was tough... Having a guest, no clue who, some wrestler l think, barging through the crowd on the stairs because he had to sign was also a weird experience... Tought there would be some special way guests would be able to get around lol

I did actually get down easier than a lot of others somehow.. but still too close to my photosessions. Oh well.

Lol tell me your secret. Managing to get down was impossible almost, both being in rather warm cosplays, it was tough... Having a guest, no clue who, some wrestler l think, barging through the crowd on the stairs because he had to sign was also a weird experience... Tought there would be some special way guests would be able to get around lol

I'm a big meanie mod. People run away from me. That's the secret.

I'm a big meanie mod. People run away from me. That's the secret.

Can l hire you to clean out the staircases tomorrow then? I got a few connecting photoshoots in different area's...smooth travel would help :P