It´s tomorrow !

It's going to be awesome!

My first photo shoot is at 4ish - There is a screening of Ant-Man at the Shepard's Bush Vue at 11.30 that finishes at two - If I went to that then headed down - I'd get in on time right?

Very excited!

JA

Hi all! Just a quick message to say that I hope everyone has a great time this weekend. It has turned out to be a great show. Sadly for the first time since I started attending these shows I will not be coming to LFCC this year. But nonetheless I wanted to pass on well wishes for the upcoming extravaganza! Hope you all enjoy yourselves and that SM have a great show too. Happy con-ing! :dance::smile:

• Like 3

Good luck Showmasters. Make it a good one for us all...

and remember...

AIRCON, AIRCON, AIRCON ... : )

No way can it be as hot as Saturday last year! Well i hope it isn't. As I mentioned on another thread just now, can of deodorant is in my con bag!

Thanks in advance Showmasters, see you on Saturday.

I'm not far now, have been travelling since this morning. Won't be getting to the Olympia too early tomorrow as I have nothing booked and am just using it as a vendor shopping day. Very excited though. Honestly, can't believe I'm meeting Sigourney Weaver on Saturday! :dance:

Have to ask though, is anybody else feeling a little blue about any of their cancellations? Hoping it's not just me!