Refunded tickets available?

Hi there,

I hear of a few people who cannot make the event for wh)atever reason have possibly been refunded... if this is the case (which, I know it is so with my Brother, who got a refund on his MJF ticket) will they be on sale?

I'm still looking and desperately hoping for a Christopher Lloyd photo op, and if there is a chance someone may have retrurned their tickets/been refunded for some reason, I figured its worth an ask??

I can't answer that as I have no access to the system. I can only tell you what I have been told: the sessions are sold out and remain sold out.

Most refunds happening lately have been Sigourney tickets anyway and those are still available in the first place.

Does make sense that they should sell the ones that come back, i am getting a refund on my Christopher Lloyd one on Satruday as i have upgraded to Diamond, so would make sense for SM to resell that one the day to me

Yes it is a shame that I am sure some will be returning tickets and getting refunds for things like Diamond pass upgrades etc.

For me and the other guy who needs a ticket for Lloyd it would make sense to put these aside to be re-sold but I am sure this could be tricky to implement. Maybe worth looking at for next year?

I am in the position, as mentioned before, of having a Lloyd Delorean Sunday ticket, which would be of use to someone and I cannot attend anymore. It's a shame this ticket will be going to waste.

Oh well, looking forward to it!

So there is no harm me asking at the ticket kiosk??

I take it it'd likely be a first come first serve outcome if any are returned on the day. I'm heading down tomorrow, I just hope someone may be needing a refund and that Showmasters will re-sell them.

Any of you guys going on Friday out of interest?

Thanks for all the info and comments.

• Moderators

So there is no harm me asking at the ticket kiosk??

I take it it'd likely be a first come first serve outcome if any are returned on the day. I'm heading down tomorrow, I just hope someone may be needing a refund and that Showmasters will re-sell them.

Any of you guys going on Friday out of interest?

Thanks for all the info and comments.

I would say that you'll just be told they are sold out, there is no resell policy in place just something that might be being looked at in the future, il be there tomorrow.