will any new batches be added to the shop ?

hi,

I was just wandering if any new batches will be added to the shop between now and Friday? I know that they had said that if it was final batch it would be marked as final.

but I am looking to purchase a James Remar ticket and I would need to book this on the Friday as my partner has a pic with him booked on that day. but it currently states he is sold out.

thanks for any help in advance :)

• Like 1

I'm sure there will be.

Showmasters are always really busy, so it can be a few days before new batches are added.

Even if batches aren't added this week, you can buy one on the day from the sales desks.

But with tickets being available up to the day now due to it being Eventbrite, hopefully what you've said about final batches being marked is true, but I'm not entirely sure if this is the case.

Should be able to buy online soon or on the day providing he's not a sell out :)

I'm sure there will be.

Showmasters are always really busy, so it can be a few days before new batches are added.

Even if batches aren't added this week, you can buy one on the day from the sales desks.

But with tickets being available up to the day now due to it being Eventbrite, hopefully what you've said about final batches being marked is true, but I'm not entirely sure if this is the case.

Should be able to buy online soon or on the day providing he's not a sell out :)

brill, just need to keep checking the shop then :) thanks for that