CHAD HARDIN

I think the confusion came from someone saying he was coming on behalf of organisation X but he's now coming under organisation Y so he's still coming but effectively he'd 'cancelled his appearance' with one group

Does that make sense?

Do we know if he'll be signing for free or for a charge? New to LFCC & meeting comic artists so not sure how that works

I know comic artists work slightly different..I think they still hold their own price at the table, but I don't know as I'm not a fan.

Authors will be free, or smaller comic artists might be! I don't know on that one.

Hi Everyone, Yes Chad is coming to the show and he's going to be at our table (Alternate Universe Comics LTD). We are going to be doing 2 sketch books covers. 1 is limited to 500 qty and will be £12.99 and the other cover is limited to 200 qty and will be £15.99! We may have another announcement at the show!

Chad is signing to fans for free and you will be able to buy his special C.O.A for £3.00.

He is also doing commission sketches. These are on a 1st come 1st served basis and the commission price is £60.00.

We are excited to have Chad join us and I know Chad and the team of Alternate Universe Comics are looking forward to meeting his fans :-) See you Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hi Everyone, Yes Chad is coming to the show and he's going to be at our table (Alternate Universe Comics LTD). We are going to be doing 2 sketch books covers. 1 is limited to 500 qty and will be £12.99 and the other cover is limited to 200 qty and will be £15.99! We may have another announcement at the show!

Chad is signing to fans for free and you will be able to buy his special C.O.A for £3.00.

He is also doing commission sketches. These are on a 1st come 1st served basis and the commission price is £60.00.

We are excited to have Chad join us and I know Chad and the team of Alternate Universe Comics are looking forward to meeting his fans :-) See you Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

That all sounds great! Are you guys in the comic zone or in the traders zone?