Any Doctors cosplaying this year? :)

I don't know if anyone remembers me from last year (I was Adric!), but me and my partner (who's American, and cosplayed Ancelyn from Battlefield) met some great Whovians last year, and was wondering if anyone's planning on going this year, would especially love to meet up again if some of the same peeps are going :)

I'll be Dodo this year, and my partner's going as an Turlough.
I'm mostly trying to scope out a One to get a pic taken with, I'll admit ;)

Edited by minthumpugs
  • Like 1

I don't know if anyone remembers me from last year (I was Adric!), but me and my partner (who's American, and cosplayed Ancelyn from Battlefield) met some great Whovians last year, and was wondering if anyone's planning on going this year, would especially love to meet up again if some of the same peeps are going :)

I'll be Dodo this year, and my partner's going as an Turlough.

I'm mostly trying to scope out a One to get a pic taken with, I'll admit ;)

I'll be going as the 11th Doctor this year. You won't miss me I'll be the tallest Doctor there :-D

Would be great to get a photo with you and your partner...... And any other Doctor Who cosplayers.

Hahaha I'll look out for you tall_dave! I'll be easy to spot in my ridiculous black and red spotty skirt and bright red newsboy hat, even though I am extremely short :P
There was a pretty sizeable Doctor Who contingent last time, I hope there's more of the same.

• 4 weeks later...