Guest Cancellation - Charles Dance

Just out of interest do show masters pay the actor an agreed sum and then SM get the photo shoot sales or do the guests get the photo sales and SM profit from the entrance fees?

SM won't release that kind of information I'm afraid.

Just in the same way a studio wouldn't release how they pay their actors either, it's private info as much as yours or mine payment details at work are :)

Just had two emails...one refunding 2 x kurt angle and 1 x Natalia Tena....despite fact I had her refund already.

It should be Charles Dance, who was £5 more expensive..

E-Mail me both order numbers please, I'll get this sorted.

I take it you mean the Charles dance and Natalia Tena orders? Charles was on old system, Natalia the new.

Just had two emails...one refunding 2 x kurt angle and 1 x Natalia Tena....despite fact I had her refund already.

It should be Charles Dance, who was £5 more expensive..

E-Mail me both order numbers please, I'll get this sorted.

I take it you mean the Charles dance and Natalia Tena orders? Charles was on old system, Natalia the new.

Yes, please. They can still look up the old order numbers, that's not a problem.

More importantly, has anyone gotten over this yet? :crying:

:lol:

The loveliness that was Darren Lynn Bousman and J. LaRose helped me get over every single negative aspect of the con, so I am healed. :lol:

Wouldn't want this to happen again though. I wouldn't get over it twice.

• Like 1

More importantly, has anyone gotten over this yet? :crying:

:lol:

Every day since he cancelled I have eaten my own body weight in Haagen-Dazs whilst watching 'Love, Actually' on repeat.

I'm getting better though. :)

I feel your pain. If he comes to next years LFCC then I will be over the moon! Unfortunately, by then I'll be 30lbs heavier and know all the words to The Notebook off by heart. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wondered if everyone has had their refund as I'm still waiting for mine, it was the old style tickets and the card I used to buy it has expired, I just thought I'd find out if anyone else was in a similar position as me. No one at shop@showmasters is replying to my emails

Hi, I just wondered if everyone has had their refund as I'm still waiting for mine, it was the old style tickets and the card I used to buy it has expired, I just thought I'd find out if anyone else was in a similar position as me. No one at shop@showmasters is replying to my emails

Card expired is a problem, they will need your details. If you are comfortable with that e-mail the address in my profile, I will forward.

• Like 1