Guest Cancellation - Charles Dance

• Moderators

Damn! I booked 1 photoshoot, and now it's cancelled. But on the bright side, I will be able to attend the Judy Blume talk, which overlapped with the photoshoot and I would probably have had to miss.

Can I ask how the refund is done? Is the money automatically refunded to my credit card, or do I have to show the ticket at the sales desk?

Automatic refund onto the card you paid with.

Ouch. 2/4 main guests gone.

Just hope Iain and Carice don't cancel.

Please don't say things like this xD

If they do we know who jinxed it... :firedevil:

I still remember last year when someone was worried that Natalie Dormer was going to cancel and literally like a couple mins later she cancelled and the person who was worried then felt really guilty xD

BTW people who jinx don't get cookies :P

Damn! I booked 1 photoshoot, and now it's cancelled. But on the bright side, I will be able to attend the Judy Blume talk, which overlapped with the photoshoot and I would probably have had to miss.

Can I ask how the refund is done? Is the money automatically refunded to my credit card, or do I have to show the ticket at the sales desk?

do you know how long roughly till you get refunded sure its a day or two?

Depends on the card issuer - EB's will be automatic but may take anywhere between 3 to 5 working days for it to show back on your card's balance. Most are next day but all depends on the card company themselves.

Usually I find it one or two weeks. It will be highly unlikely you get it before LFCC.

Usually I find it one or two weeks. It will be highly unlikely you get it before LFCC.

I've just had the email for Charles' refund. It's taken a couple of working days after that for it to appear back in my bank with the other refunds I've had.

I've just had the email for Charles' refund. It's taken a couple of working days after that for it to appear back in my bank with the other refunds I've had.

Nice, fingers crossed then, still waiting for an e-mail here. Did you have an e-ticket or a old shop ticket?

I know it's last minute but hopefully there may be replacements for him and Natalia (like Sibel and Isaac were for Natalie and Pedro)

I truly hope so, but I doubt that with the range of guests they have this year I dont believe there will be any more announcements..... But I truly hope Im wrong about it.

I really hope so too.... got my fingers crossed for Billy Zane to add to the BTTF reunion and bump up the Twin Peaks quota!

Nice, fingers crossed then, still waiting for an e-mail here. Did you have an e-ticket or a old shop ticket?

E-ticket. I'm quite surprised to have received it so soon as I had a batch 6 ticket! Maybe they're working backwards for some reason?