Guest Cancellation - Charles Dance

Malcolm McDowell and now charles dance!?! Come on showmasters replace them and keep your customers happy. We need a new good name. Get on it! I've heard of guests being announced last minute. WE WANT ADAM WEST! Sort it out!

Malcolm McDowell and now charles dance!?! Come on showmasters replace them and keep your customers happy. We need a new good name. Get on it! I've heard of guests being announced last minute. WE WANT ADAM WEST! Sort it out!

There are already many big names appearing. Guest can cancel up to the day so until they turn up you never know. I book for the convention and the guests are a bonus. This way I'm never as fussed if someone cancels. I have two photoshoots over three days. I'm going for the fun of the con.

There are already many big names appearing. Guest can cancel up to the day so until they turn up you never know. I book for the convention and the guests are a bonus. This way I'm never as fussed if someone cancels. I have two photoshoots over three days. I'm going for the fun of the con.

I'm sure Jason will be speaking to different agencies now to see who is available for this weekend. Unfortunately not many can commit to it at such short notice. You just never know..

• Like 2

It's too far and too costly for me to just come for "the fun of the con", having a good line up of guests is important and we've had a bunch of cancellations now. which aren't surprising, it always happens, but what is surprising, is I haven't seen any guest announcement for what, 2 weeks or so now? Cancellations should be replaced as much as possible...hoping SM will pull a last minute rabbit out of its hat like last year when Nathalie cancelled and Sibel and Isaac got announced at the last minute...

It's too far and too costly for me to just come for "the fun of the con", having a good line up of guests is important and we've had a bunch of cancellations now. which aren't surprising, it always happens, but what is surprising, is I haven't seen any guest announcement for what, 2 weeks or so now? Cancellations should be replaced as much as possible...hoping SM will pull a last minute rabbit out of its hat like last year when Nathalie cancelled and Sibel and Isaac got announced at the last minute...

True but I'm also coming from halfway across the country too. The way I see it if I come for the con abd the guests are a bonus if never that fussed when someone cancels I was gonna meet lol. Bit yes will be nice to see if they get anyone else to show! 😀 Edited by lesleynile

I know it's last minute but hopefully there may be replacements for him and Natalia (like Sibel and Isaac were for Natalie and Pedro)

I truly hope so, but I doubt that with the range of guests they have this year I dont believe there will be any more announcements..... But I truly hope Im wrong about it.

Edited by Wondermoose

Damn! I booked 1 photoshoot, and now it's cancelled. But on the bright side, I will be able to attend the Judy Blume talk, which overlapped with the photoshoot and I would probably have had to miss.

Can I ask how the refund is done? Is the money automatically refunded to my credit card, or do I have to show the ticket at the sales desk?