LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

Quick bodge job Level one of Olympia - hopefully with the above photos will help people get an idea of where stuff will be...

72970022795d87fdf68567f57a3adcefe5c826e3

This is just my rendition - I have no affiliation with SM and haven't been to the event as yet... Also I am crap at drawing so knicked TT's origial version and edited it...

Edited by Zahariel
  • Like 3

The photo area says his will be in a different area though. I'm really surprised how little we know this year compared to last years Earl's Court. I'm afraid I'm going to miss out on vqs because of lack of knowledge from the source. I don't suppose the building is open to have a look lol.

Where a guest does autos and where they do their pics are not connected in any way. For some of the guests with split shoots they could do one session in one photo area in the morning and another 2 floors up in the afternoon! I'm sure SM have their reasons for how things are planned. Edited by Wrong Name

Got a few questions that im hoping someone can help me with :smile:

I have a photo with Christopher Lloyd and the DeLorean, where do I have this ? In the prop area where the DeLorean is ?

Same with MJF and the clock face, is that in a the prop area too ?

what time should I get there as I am only doing the Michael j fox diamond pass and a photo with S WEAVER and maybe her autograph but I haven't decided yet?

If you want her autograph then you will need to be there early to get a VQ ticket for her. If not then you need to be there before 11:00 when MJF is signing.

Ok I might be losing my mind or perhaps my laptop is messing with me but..have Level 2 and 3 swapped places in the original plan? :headscratch::blink:

So now the authors and game zone etc are on Level 2 and there are now actors up on Level 3?

When did this change?

Thanks!

• Moderators

Ok I might be losing my mind or perhaps my laptop is messing with me but..have Level 2 and 3 swapped places in the original plan? :headscratch::blink:

So now the authors and game zone etc are on Level 2 and there are now actors up on Level 3?

When did this change?

Thanks!

It hasn't changed as far as I can see and no one has edited the thread??

When did this change?

Thanks!

So I definitely am losing my mind then! I wonder why my printer decided to reorder the floors...

Thank you!

When did this change?

Thanks!

So I definitely am losing my mind then! I wonder why my printer decided to reorder the floors...

Thank you!

Did you offer to bring it along... I mean it's only fair!! It's seen all the fabulous people you're going to meet, helped you out with ticket prinouts and it's jealous is all :whistling:

• Like 2

my photoshoots for Friday and I have to say im not going to be able to get to each of them on time lol

Christopher Lloyd 13.30 C

Robert Englund 13.50 B

Neve Campbell 14.05 A

James tolkan 14.40 C

Lea Thompson 15.00 B

Tom Savini 18.00 C

then home time unless I need any more autographs :)

• Like 1

my photoshoots for Friday and I have to say im not going to be able to get to each of them on time lol

Robert Englund 13.50 B

Neve Campbell 14.05 A

James tolkan 14.40 C

Lea Thompson 15.00 B

Tom Savini 18.00 C

I've got a similar line up to you today. You should be fine as Photo Areas B and C are right next to eachother. Are you Batch 1 for Neve Campbell?

Robert Englund 13.50 B

Neve Campbell 14.05 A

James tolkan 14.40 C

Lea Thompson 15.00 B

Tom Savini 18.00 C

I've got a similar line up to you today. You should be fine as Photo Areas B and C are right next to eachother. Are you Batch 1 for Neve Campbell?

no batch 2 for neve and Christopher,, ill be in an only fools and horses hoodie you wont miss me lol

• Like 1

So any confirmation of where Chris will be in a room or not? As I can see a lot of people won't get there vts they should have if we don't have this information.

You can tell what area he will be in by looking at the floor plan. When you get to the venue, go there and I'm sure it will be obvious.

• Moderators

So any confirmation of where Chris will be in a room or not? As I can see a lot of people won't get there vts they should have if we don't have this information.

Chris will be signing in a box or room where it says his name on the level 1 floor plan and that is where his VQs will be given out.

This might be a stupid question, but nevertheless:

How do I get to Level 3? Are there no stairs available? I'm asking because I have a photo shoot in area F tomorrow, and I don't know how to get there!

Thank you in advance!

Well unless there is info in the lomg lines today passed out by staff so we know where people are now seated for signing. I fear I will get no Virtual Tickets at all for anyone, well low enouvh to use.

I asked many staff members last night as it was shutting where Bill Paxtom would now be seated so I can get in as quick as I can for a VT, sadly they just cannot say for sure. That will cost me a signing I am sure of that :-(

So please Showmasters inform people in the lines today.

We need to know before opening where we have to go in. Or I will be lost as well.