LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

does anyone know where/if there will be bag storage? i guess there will be somewhere..

also anyone know if there will be anywhere to change? or just toilets lol

If last year can be used as a reference: No, no baggage storage and no, no changing area's, except for the toiltets...But maybe SM knows something I don't ;)

There's a cloak room listed on the Map level 1 signing zone 2 :)

Ah, I had missed the cloak room on the floor plan. indeed, that may actually mean you can have some sort of baggage storage there :)

does anyone know where/if there will be bag storage? i guess there will be somewhere..

If last year can be used as a reference: No, no baggage storage and no, no changing area's, except for the toiltets...But maybe SM knows something I don't ;)

Ah, I had missed the cloak room on the floor plan. indeed, that may actually mean you can have some sort of baggage storage there :)

It would be the worst cloakroom ever if you couldn't!

• Like 2

It would be the worst cloakroom ever if you couldn't!

Wouldn't be the first cloackroom I ran into which only accepts cloaks, jackets, etc and not bags lol but yeah, you're right lol

Hi :)
Hoping someone might be able to help on this one. It has on the map "traders area" - does anyone know what is actually going to be there yet? Only asking as I intend to get an autograph or two signed on me and will be needing to get it tattooed over! Got lucky with the first comiccon I did in that there was a tattoo stand there! Is that likely to happen here or do I need to find somewhere local, lol!
Any info appreciated :)
Ta!!

• Like 1

Hoping someone might be able to help on this one. It has on the map "traders area" - does anyone know what is actually going to be there yet? Only asking as I intend to get an autograph or two signed on me and will be needing to get it tattooed over! Got lucky with the first comiccon I did in that there was a tattoo stand there! Is that likely to happen here or do I need to find somewhere local, lol!

Ta!!

Just as a side point on tattoos, my husband has the purple tentacle tattooed on his leg and your picture amused me greatly when you popped up! good luck with your question. :)

Ta!!

I have never seen a tattoo stand at an SM event. It's usually all kinds of geeky goods and merch. Toys, clothes, DVDs etc., stuff like that. I think you're going to have to leave the venue for what you're after.

ah thank you! i missed that too xD

Sorry to add to all of the questions flying around, but: I am disabled and will be using a mobility scooter, and my carer is accompanying me. My carer and I need to queue together so that he can look after me. We both have General Entry tickets. I see that the Disabled Attendees are to queue for entry at the YALC/Central Hall Entrance... Does this include carers? Will my carer be able to queue with me there? (My carer is only going to be there as my carer, they are not interested in any of the activities for themselves!)

Edited by GiddyGateGirl

• Moderators

Sorry to add to all of the questions flying around, but: I am disabled and will be using a mobility scooter, and my carer is accompanying me. I need my carer to queue with me to look after me. We both have General Entry tickets. I see that the Disabled Attendees are to queue for entry at the YALC/Central Hall Entrance... Does this include carers? Will my carer be able to queue with me there? (My carer is only going to be there as my carer, they are not interested in any of the activities for themselves!)

Yes, your carer will be able to come in with you.

• Like 2

There was a post on here though - maybe in the Robert Englund topic, I can't remember - recommending a tattoo studio close by.

Won't that place already be swamped by people tattooing their QR codes on themselves...? I believe you said in one of your posts that was a legal way of offering an Eticket for scanning....? :P

Sorry to add to all of the questions flying around, but: I am disabled and will be using a mobility scooter, and my carer is accompanying me. I need my carer to queue with me to look after me. We both have General Entry tickets. I see that the Disabled Attendees are to queue for entry at the YALC/Central Hall Entrance... Does this include carers? Will my carer be able to queue with me there? (My carer is only going to be there as my carer, they are not interested in any of the activities for themselves!)

Yes, your carer will be able to come in with you.

That is great! Thank you! :D

Ta!!

Just as a side point on tattoos, my husband has the purple tentacle tattooed on his leg and your picture amused me greatly when you popped up! good luck with your question. :)

Haha, that's awesome! I have purple tentacle on my left arm as part of a lucasarts sleeve thats STILL in progress. Thumbs up for Purple Tentacle Appreciation!! :D

• Like 1

I don't think there is. I just looked on the olympia grand hall website and it doesn't look like there is another event there, unless it is a private one.

It was mentioned elsewhere that there is a show in there until Thursday and so there was no time for SM to set up.

There was a post on here though - maybe in the Robert Englund topic, I can't remember - recommending a tattoo studio close by.

Won't that place already be swamped by people tattooing their QR codes on themselves...? I believe you said in one of your posts that was a legal way of offering an Eticket for scanning....? :P

One would think most of this business would be over by the time someone gets to them to get autographs tattooed... :D

One would think most of this business would be over by the time someone gets to them to get autographs tattooed... :D

Good point :blush:

Up ! :) , Any idea about the location of the up to 88 miles stall ?

Plenty of things to do and to see there ( hill valley diorama, exclusives toys to buy, make a donation for teamfox ...)

tks in advance !

Up ! :) , Any idea about the location of the up to 88 miles stall ?

Plenty of things to do and to see there ( hill valley diorama, exclusives toys to buy, make a donation for teamfox ...)

tks in advance !

As already posted a couple of times: if we had an idea it would be posted, I swear. :lol:

Schedule.... Check ☑

Floor plan... Check ☑

Geek tshirts guest related... Check ☑

Posters for autos... Check ☑

Excitement level... Check ☑

3 more sleeps and we're off

Superb work by all the showmasters teams, cancellations aside, the line up is fantastic and assured to be a well presented and organised weekend for all to enjoy

Stress less.. Enjoy more :-D

• Like 6

Hello

Hope you can help with two very stupid questions please

1--I get off the train go thru exit cross roadand that's normally where you go. New entrance where is it please. Where do I go once I get off the train please

2---I will be in a long dress corset, 3 inch heeled boots and way to much make up, at some point I will want to change back into normal man clothes, where are the changing areas,please don,t say the Mens toilets. I know they will be clean but have you tried changing in a toilet stall. That's like asking TOO TAll if he wants a ride and showing up in a mini,

please advise

Can't understand why your not using the main/grand hall as you have done in previous years, surely is easier to find a place for everything on one level.

Sorry to be sarcastic but this has been answered a couple of times already in this thread and the answer is fairly obvious anyway - they obviously would use the hall if they could, so if they aren't, there's obviously a reason why they aren't. SM aren't going to have said 'screw it, lets make it difficult for ourselves just because we can' or 'jeez, why didn't we think of that'.

SM have said they will be using the entire venue next year.

• Like 1