LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

I'm absolutely lost with this floor plan lol where do we have our Robert Englund Diamond Pass things? Where does the power loader photo with Sigourney Weaver get done? Do Gold Pass holders get in earlier?

What do you mean by "things?" His auto will be at the level 2 guest section, and the make up photo will be in which ever area the schedule says it is.

The power loader will be in the props shoot area

Gold pass holders get let in first and once they are all in, the regular holders start to enter.

• Like 1

Thank goodness I am there all weekend I can see it is going to take some working out !

I seem to have a number of occasions where I am going to need to get from one floor to another for photoshoots within minutes, any idea how long it takes to get from one floor to another at the venue ?

Do I need a hoverboard ?

My spreadsheet is overheating.

• Like 1

Thank goodness I am there all weekend I can see it is going to take some working out !

I seem to have a number of occasions where I am going to need to get from one floor to another for photoshoots within minutes, any idea how long it takes to get from one floor to another at the venue ?

Do I need a hoverboard ?

Yes you will probably need a hoverboard, but if you go over water, make sure you have power!
  • Like 5

Do I need a hoverboard ?

Yes you will probably need a hoverboard, but if you go over water, make sure you have power!
Unfortunately you'll need to factor in the crowds you have to get through. I'm so glad I'm not going Saturday!

Okay might sound like a silly question, I spotted the YALC tickets have a separate entrance, I think it also said you got a goody bag if you had the YALC ticket "YALC ticketholders will also receive priority access to all YALC panels, and a YALC goody bag whilst stocks last." I was just wondering where you obtain the goody bag from as long as they are still in stock. Also is it necessary for me to go in at the YALC entrance on all days or can I go with my friends in the normal entrance. I understand I might have to go in that one on Friday to get the correct wristband etc but I only ask as I have a few health conditions and I'd prefer not to be separated from my partner for too long as he has a normal ticket and I have YALC.

Sorry if this has been answered already but I couldn't spot a response to this in the topic. I'd like to know the same info if anyone can help, especially regarding entry over the 3 days.

Thank you in advance and sorry again if I've missed the original response!

Just a quickie! Sorry to be a pain with yet another question, as I know there are thousands flying about!

On the photo shoot schedule it says Kurt Angle is down for "Photo A" at 9.30, but he's down for "3" on the floor plan, which I'm assuming is Level 3.

Does this mean his photo shoot will be in the "photo shoot A" area (near Paxton!) and he'll be going back up to zone 3 for autographs afterwards? Or will he be staying in zone 3, for the autographs and the photo shoots?

I wouldn't be as concerned if it wasn't the first shoot of the day lol! Basically just wondering if the shoot will be on level 1 or 3?

Thank you :-)

He will be in level 3 for autos and in photo A for the photos.

Just a quickie! Sorry to be a pain with yet another question, as I know there are thousands flying about!

On the photo shoot schedule it says Kurt Angle is down for "Photo A" at 9.30, but he's down for "3" on the floor plan, which I'm assuming is Level 3.

Does this mean his photo shoot will be in the "photo shoot A" area (near Paxton!) and he'll be going back up to zone 3 for autographs afterwards? Or will he be staying in zone 3, for the autographs and the photo shoots?

I wouldn't be as concerned if it wasn't the first shoot of the day lol! Basically just wondering if the shoot will be on level 1 or 3?

Thank you! :-) Hopefully that'll mean less of a trek when I first get in!

Hello!

I have a question......

I have a diamond pass for Michael J Fox but a Saturday entry ticket only. Can I still use my pass? Also, because of this, which entrance do I go in?

Thanks

You can use your pass to do stuff on the Saturday. But you can not use your pass to access the venue Friday or Sunday. You need an entry ticket for a day whether you have a diamond pass or not.

• Like 1

Oh lord gotta go up to level 3 on Saturday first thing and get Hayley atwell vq get back down to level 1 to get other vq mainly neve Campbell then straight to photo a area for Hayley atwell shoot at 9.55 sounds fairly easy without factoring in the crowds of people going up and down I'm so dreading this with the crowds lol

Edited by Lenasbitch92

• Moderators

Hello!

I have a question......

I have a diamond pass for Michael J Fox but a Saturday entry ticket only. Can I still use my pass? Also, because of this, which entrance do I go in?

Thanks

You will go in the regular entrance.

• Moderators

Hi, Ive looked at the plans but cant work out where we get our diamond pass goodies from, t-shirt, prints etc, can some one please clarify, hopefully its not the sales desk as the queue is always huge for that

Thanks

There will be a specific desk, likely nearby the sales desk but not actually AT the sales desk.

regarding the rush for vq tickets. for the big stars like chris etc do we stand a chance in getting them if arriving at 8am. or will they all be gone to gold members or whoever is at front of the queue

I'm pretty sure you'll get a VQ ticket, the big question will be if the number will be low enough to get you in the queue before the signing time ends...That I can't answer...Only guarantuee SM gives for an auto of the diamond guests is, you guessed it: Buying a diamond pass...So even getting a VQ ticket is no guarantuee they won't close the line before your number is called...

thought there was a cosplay zone. its not been marked on where that will be on the floor plan

yes I noticed there's the cosplay stage but wonder if that's where the cosplay zone is? :unsure:

Ah Katjarfin beat me to it!

Edited by tania_twinkle

I think multiple floors for the same things (shoots, autos etc) is better as it means large queues won't be on top of each other. It's easier to walk to and from various shoot and auto areas if they are the same level and area, but once there it would of been a total mash of people. EC last year had stuff closer together and we all know how that panned out.

SM know what they are doing, trust in them :P

• Like 1

regarding the rush for vq tickets. for the big stars like chris etc do we stand a chance in getting them if arriving at 8am. or will they all be gone to gold members or whoever is at front of the queue

I'm pretty sure you'll get a VQ ticket, the big question will be if the number will be low enough to get you in the queue before the signing time ends...That I can't answer...Only guarantuee SM gives for an auto of the diamond guests is, you guessed it: Buying a diamond pass...So even getting a VQ ticket is no guarantuee they won't close the line before your number is called...

OMg i didnt realise this. i tthought it would be a set number of vq tickets and then should the guest get done before that then more be released! God how awful that would be to get a vq and then not get to do it