LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

VQ tickets for autographs are still handed out at the respective guests booth / desk? Can see a mad stampede up to level one on both days for SW and BP!! :-(

As already posted about a dozen times since the plan went up: yes, and no, there will not be a stampede. Two words: TooTall. :firedevil:

lol I wish TooTall lots of luck with that one...I'll quietly sneak to the sales desk to cash in my vouchers while he tries to stop the stampede to the first floor ;)

Will there be one queue for YALC ticket holders and gold passes combined or is that separate, as YALC was a separate thing/event I think?

Separate queues.

Could you (or someone) just double-check that there's not been a mistake with the floor plans?

Are you really putting all the big guests AND the cosplay stage on the small balcony? Surely that's obviously an awful idea...

TooTall worked on these for days, there has not been a mistake.

Last time I was in this hall I had a foot injury and was on pain killers, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. I do remember going up stairs and there was a full fledged floor which had more than enough rooms for the signings. This balcony part is only one part of the hall. So no guests floating in mid air. Plus the balconies are not quite as narrow in the signing/stage area anyway.

The balcony is the entirety of the National Hall. There is no "full fledged floor". You must be thinking of the connecting halls.

As long as you guys have scoped it out in person then I guess we need to trust that you've got it right but it certainly looks like it's not going to fit!

Okay might sound like a silly question, I spotted the YALC tickets have a separate entrance, I think it also said you got a goody bag if you had the YALC ticket "YALC ticketholders will also receive priority access to all YALC panels, and a YALC goody bag whilst stocks last." I was just wondering where you obtain the goody bag from as long as they are still in stock. Also is it necessary for me to go in at the YALC entrance on all days or can I go with my friends in the normal entrance. I understand I might have to go in that one on Friday to get the correct wristband etc but I only ask as I have a few health conditions and I'd prefer not to be separated from my partner for too long as he has a normal ticket and I have YALC.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm just wondering about this Access to a dedicated chill out room A private room with drinks and snacks stocked throughout the weekend

it is on the plan, if you look at Level one by the superstage you can see it listed

Map had just come back so there are some things that still need to be added but yes gold pass room will be located at the right hand side to the entrance to the super stage

hope that helps more updates to come on the map please bear with us and relax it will all be fine we have done these before :-)

jason

You are confused. The picture even says level one and there are two rooms with giant holes in them!

Yeah, it was looking between the floor plan here and the http://olympia.london/organising/seven-venues-connected#zoom-conference that did it. If I've worked it out correctly we go in the National which has an upper gantry (I'm sure that will be where they staircase they had built will be to get up to the gantry level) which will then have access to the main West and Central floors?

You are confused. The picture even says level one and there are two rooms with giant holes in them!

Yeah, it was looking between the floor plan here and the http://olympia.london/organising/seven-venues-connected#zoom-conference that did it. If I've worked it out correctly we go in the National which has an upper gantry (I'm sure that will be where they staircase they had built will be to get up to the gantry level) which will then have access to the main West and Central floors?
Yes, that's how I've worked it out. :)
  • Like 1

QS take a deep breath, count to 10 and let it all wash over you! At the end of the day I'm sure the top brass of SM have done thier homework and made sure it's all fitting. Advice to other people: enjoy the day, do what you have to do and don't panic!

Thanks, but we passed that "take a deep breath" stage about 250 repeat posts about the schedule ago. ;)

*Passes QS a cookie*

I shouldn't mention that I actually went through a whole box already this morning, shouldn't I?

• Like 3

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone just give us a bit of time to get the revised version of the floor plan together and then it will explain its self , we are busy here with lots of things like flights guest pick up etc so you do need to give us the space we need to get everything thats important out the way first , you will have this before the Friday so you will all have the info you are going to need , this just gives you the basics you need to start with .

thanks for your understanding on this

see you all soon :dance:

jason

• Like 7

The Google maps view makes the space look a lot smaller than it is - the balcony area for the National Hall is a bit bigger than the balcony area for the Grand Hall as there are no protruding support structure beams etc. There is plenty of space for signing desks at the sides (and the side rooms are being used according to the venue website anyway) and more than enough space for a small cosplay stage and multiple rows of seating at one end - there won't need to be any 'flow' that end, it will just be the stage and seating - it should work well - I've been to events just using the National Hall which have had multiple trade stands on the balcony area and there is plenty of space

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 1

Hmmm going by the floor plans my only clash that I had may be ok after all. The Robert Englund talk (super stage) ends about 10 minutes before Sherilyn Fenns photoshoot (photo E) ends. So going by the map do you think 10minutes will be enough time to make it to Sherilyn Fenns photoshoot without missing any of Robert Englunds talk?

*Passes QS a cookie*

I shouldn't mention that I actually went through a whole box already this morning, shouldn't I?

There is no such thing as having too many cookies so one more wont hurt :P

• Moderators

*Passes QS a cookie*

All this talk of cookies is making me want a cookie!!!

• Like 2

*Passes QS a cookie*

All this talk of cookies is making me want a cookie!!!

*Passes you a cookie* :D