LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

Thaks for getting this up :-)

A few questions:

Is the only entrance/exit the main one into the National on Hammersmith Road?

How does re-entry work on the Saturday/Sunday if you've already attended the Friday? Do you need to queue up each day or will we get a wristband/whatever to allow easier re-entry?

Where are the temporary stairs that you paid for going to be?

It might be useful to link to the floorplans from Olympia, e.g. http://olympia.london/sites/default/files/floor-plans/Olympia_National_Ground.pdfwhich properly show the stairs, toilets, etc.

QS said earlier that there may be a revised plan up tomorrow but for now it won't show where the stairs are. Generally they and the lifts are around the edges of the room.

Edited by Raylenth

Having a second look at it, I'm a bit confused now.

The 1st floor of the National Hall is just the narrow gallery area, right? On your floorplan it leaves out the big hole in middle but if I'm interpreting it correctly that's where you're putting the cosplay stage AND all the big signings? Around that narrow walkway? Or are there siderooms not on the plan being used?

National_venue_london_clo.png?itok=2QmBB

Earlier Ive posted spread sheet with the schedule for the three days. Ive added another Tab with Guests By Zone as a spreadsheet. (Yet again there might be spelling errors)

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

This is a spreadsheet of all the days, there might be some spelling errors cause the conversion might have read things wrong. But I think all the times are correct. I did the conversion today from the images on the first page. I do reserv that there might be differenses I dont believe it is though.

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 2

By the way if anyone is interested you can have a 'walk around' an empty Olympia on Google maps. If you hover the little man over the map they have mapped the inside.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 4

Thaks for getting this up :-)

A few questions:

Is the only entrance/exit the main one into the National on Hammersmith Road?

How does re-entry work on the Saturday/Sunday if you've already attended the Friday? Do you need to queue up each day or will we get a wristband/whatever to allow easier re-entry?

Where are the temporary stairs that you paid for going to be?

It might be useful to link to the floorplans from Olympia, e.g. http://olympia.london/sites/default/files/floor-plans/Olympia_National_Ground.pdfwhich properly show the stairs, toilets, etc.

If you have a weekend ticket, you do get a wristband on the Friday. But I believe you still need to queue each day. For re-entry if you leave to get air/food etc you get your hand stamped. But I'm just going on the winter one as this is my first summer one :D

Having a second look at it, I'm a bit confused now.

The 1st floor of the National Hall is just the narrow gallery area, right? On your floorplan it leaves out the big hole in middle but if I'm interpreting it correctly that's where you're putting the cosplay stage AND all the big signings? Around that narrow walkway? Or are there siderooms not on the plan being used?

National_venue_london_clo.png?itok=2QmBB

I figured it like this:

LEVEL1.jpg

• Like 2

Yep, so they've put the cosplay stage on the tiny balcony (???) and will have all the biggest guests/queues between it and the rest of the convention?

I'm sure we're misreading it somehow as I don't even see how a stage could fit there, nevermind the audience.

Will there be one queue for YALC ticket holders and gold passes combined or is that separate, as YALC was a separate thing/event I think?

Separate queues.

Could you (or someone) just double-check that there's not been a mistake with the floor plans?

Are you really putting all the big guests AND the cosplay stage on the small balcony? Surely that's obviously an awful idea...

Can someone post the images on a different server? I can't view level2 for example:

http://s16.postimg.org/q0gv637kl/level_2.jpg

"Access to the web page you were trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error."

Apparently the server is also used for a word that is censored here :angel:

Edited by Naboo79

Can someone post the images on a different server? I can't view level2 for example:

http://s16.postimg.org/q0gv637kl/level_2.jpg

"Access to the web page you were trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error."

Apparently the server is also used for a word that is censored here :angel:

Surely you'ld be better off talking to your companies IT to get hte server unblocked.

Actually, Guest Zone 1 is more than just the big name signings... Do you have the guests floating in mid-air?

There are the club & apex rooms attached to the balcony...?

On one side, on the other side they have Bill Paxton, Props and Photoshoot A which must be on the balcony as there are no side rooms so where are the "Guest Zone 1" signings going to fit? Obviously not where they're labelled as that's in mid-air...

Will there be one queue for YALC ticket holders and gold passes combined or is that separate, as YALC was a separate thing/event I think?

Separate queues.

Could you (or someone) just double-check that there's not been a mistake with the floor plans?

Are you really putting all the big guests AND the cosplay stage on the small balcony? Surely that's obviously an awful idea...

TooTall worked on these for days, there has not been a mistake.

Last time I was in this hall I had a foot injury and was on pain killers, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. I do remember going up stairs and there was a full fledged floor which had more than enough rooms for the signings. This balcony part is only one part of the hall. So no guests floating in mid air. Plus the balconies are not quite as narrow in the signing/stage area anyway.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Moderators

VQ tickets for autographs are still handed out at the respective guests booth / desk? Can see a mad stampede up to level one on both days for SW and BP!! :-(

Anyone caught 'stampeding' will be detained and sent to the back. There may well be a mass calm-but-swift-walk however.

Separate queues.

TooTall worked on these for days, there has not been a mistake.

As far as I remember the balcony in that area is not quite as narrow plus as it's been posted there are rooms on that side too, so I imagine these will be used.

Yeah...I'm thinking the balcony just looks narrow in the photos...if you look at the floorpan from the olympia website the balcony actually looks wider.

And the cosplay stage might actually work brilliantly at the end of the balcony especially if the stage is visible from downstairs too!

Photoshoot%20A.jpg Photo and Prop shoot areas

Cosplay%20stage.jpg Cosplay stage

Diamond%20pass%20guests.jpgDiamond guests (May actually be in the Apex and Club rooms)

Seems to be plenty of space to me as long as people don't block any walkways.

Edited by Zahariel